Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query eP60

Hello all.

Is an electronic P60 (eP60) a valid document in order to prove your residency in UK. One of my P60 is teared but I got the digital version of it from my intranet at work.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Fernandotp87 View Post
    Hello all.

Is an electronic P60 (eP60) a valid document in order to prove your residency in UK. One of my P60 is teared but I got the digital version of it from my intranet at work.

Thanks.
    Morning,

An electronic P60 should be acceptable proof of residence, however, you don't tell us what you are applying for.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Hello all,

I received yesterday my HMRC employment history records however it does no show my details for 2020/2021 tax year.

My request was made on the 8th of April of this year and according to them this is due as the update this details at the end of the tax year (April 5th)

Am I in trouble? Will it be valid if I want to apply for my AN today? Should I request a new one to the HMRC and wait for it?

Thank you so much

Click image for larger version

Name:	HMRC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	66075

Comment

Hello all,
        Morning,

I've moved your post to your previous thread to keep it all togeteher.

I received yesterday my HMRC employment history records however it does no show my details for 2020/2021 tax year.

My request was made on the 8th of April of this year and according to them this is due as the update this details at the end of the tax year (April 5th)

Am I in trouble? Will it be valid if I want to apply for my AN today? Should I request a new one to the HMRC and wait for it
        I checked my NI records yesterday and they still say the data for the 2020/21 tax year is not available, so it's not been updated. I don't know why you think you'd be in trouble over this. Also bear in mind you don't need to provide HMRC employment history with the application, this is only when people haven't got any other evidence of employment, such as P60s or payslips. From what you told us above, you do have P60s.

The Home Office would know HMRC records are not updated immediately. As we are talking about the last year, I'm assuming you'd have evidence of residence for this period. No point whatsoever in requesting another employment history, as it may still come back without the last year and you'll just have waited for nothing.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Working...
          X