Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Cards

Hello,
    This is a query on behalf of a dear work colleague. Her dad is Italian and he has an Alien Card. The question is if an Alien Card is sufficient proof of ILR. I have the understanding, but correct me if I am wrong, that some Alien Cards are permanent and some are not. The question is then how we know this. I have some photos that my colleague has sent me, with sensitive details blanked out. Let me know if I should attach them.

Regards,
    Maripaz

Hello, would you like to invite your colleague to join the forum? They can register anonymously under any user name of their choice if they don't wish to be identified. It's a lot easier to deal directly with the person making the enquiry, and this one may well require lawyer input to establish whether the document grants iLR. It is my understanding alien cards were issued many decades ago, probably not since the 1950s, so we'd really need to look at a redacted copy of the document.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Closing post as no activity or response for a week. Maripaz

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
      X