Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life in the UK test

Hi,

I want to pass the Life in the UK test as part of my ILR application.

Can someone please guide me on how/where to start, study and practice the test so that I can successfully pass?

Any help and guidance will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks,

I

Originally posted by Iskar View Post
    Hi,

I want to pass the Life in the UK test as part of my ILR application.

Can someone please guide me on how/where to start, study and practice the test so that I can successfully pass?

Any help and guidance will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks,

I
    Morning,

You will find the info about booking the test, here: Life in the UK test - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

We also have this post with info about the official resources to practice for the test, here: Life in the UK test - study and practice materials - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Hi Iskar,

To successfully pass the Life in the UK test, you will need to have good knowledge of the 3rd edition handbook Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new Residents.

You can buy the book from the recommended Welcome to GOV.UK site at Life in the UK - A Journey to Citizenship

Alternatively, you can read the online version of the book that is available on different websites online. There are various websites on the internet where you can read the online version of the Handbook and practice the tests. Most are quite good to practice mock tests to prepare for your final one and I list some of them below:

1) Pass Life in UK Test - Practice with Pass Life in UK Test
      2) Life in the UK Test, British Citizenship Test, Free Practice 2021
      3) Link

A friend recently used (1) above Pass Life in UK Test - Practice with Pass Life in UK Test and gave good reviews.

Once you have read the book and start passing the mock tests on these websites, you are ready for the test!

Good luck with your application and shout out of you have any more questions.

Best regards,
      Optima
      Last edited by Optima; 29-01-2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you both for your replys

I will look at all the links you have shared with me and start my revision accordingly.

Best regards,

I

Comment

Good luck and good studies

Comment

Working...
          X