X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyers' signatures Matthew D

I am Head of Department at Wilson Solicitors LLP. Wilson Solicitors LLP is Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA No. 520695. I am also a volunteer on UKCEN, where I provide one-off advice on a pro-bono basis based on the information provided herein. This advice should not be considered a substitute for formal legal advice given after taking full instructions on your case including checking full documentation. If you require formal advice, you can instruct one of UKCEN volunteer lawyers, which will attract a fee, or you can instruct any other suitably qualified lawyer.

If you have any complaints or concerns about the advice I have provided, please contact me as soon as possible: m.davies@wilsonllp.co.uk. If I am not able to resolve your concerns, you can raise the complaint to Wilson Solicitors LLP. 697 High Road, Tottenham, London N17 8AD. Telephone: 020 8808 7535. Email: info@wilsonllp.co.uk. If your complaint is not resolved, you can complain to the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ or email to enquiries@legalombudsman.org.uk.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Working...
X