X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyers' signatures Deepak B

I am an Immigration solicitor with DRB Immigration solutions (DRB Immigration Solutions – for all your immigration needs) and I am authorised by the Law Society of Scotland to provide immigration advice. I am also a volunteer on UKCEN where I provide one-off advice on a pro-bono basis based on the information provided herein. This advice should not be considered a substitute for formal legal advice given after taking full instructions on your case including checking full documentation. If you require formal advice, you can instruct one of UKCEN volunteer lawyers, which will attract a fee, or you can instruct any other suitably qualified lawyer.

If you have any complaints or concerns, please contact me as soon as possible: DRB Immigration Solutions, Baltic Chambers, 50 Wellington street, Suites 140-141, Glasgow, G2 6HJ. Telephone: 0333 8000 150 . Email: info@drbsols.com If your complaint is not resolved, you can complain to the SLCC, call them on 0131 201 2130 or email enquiries@scottishlegalcomplaints.org.uk.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Working...
X