X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyers' signatures Olga M

I am an Immigration Adviser/Director of Spectrum Visas Ltd. I am authorised by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) to provide immigration advice and services. I am also a volunteer on UKCEN where I provide one-off advice on a pro-bono basis based on the information provided herein. This advice should not be considered a substitute for formal legal advice given after taking full instructions on your case including checking full documentation.

If you require formal advice, you can instruct one of UKCEN volunteer lawyers, which will attract a fee, or you can instruct any other suitably qualified lawyer.

If you have any complaints or concerns about the advice I have provided, please contact me as soon as possible: spectrumvisas@gmail.com. If your complaint is not resolved, you can complain to the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Working...
X