X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing a car from the EU

hello i have imported to the UK from Malta (EU). It is more than 10 years old. I need to register the car here in the UK, i have already gone through the process of registering with the HMRC and now i am trying to go through the process of registering with the DVLA. I now need to complete the V55/5 form, since the car is over 10 years old i dont have a certificate of conformity - can anyone guide me on how to proceed.

i know that i am Exempt from vehicle approval - do i just need to send the form therefore? Is there anyone who can help fill in this form?

Originally posted by RosLol View Post
    hello i have imported to the UK from Malta (EU). It is more than 10 years old. I need to register the car here in the UK, i have already gone through the process of registering with the HMRC and now i am trying to go through the process of registering with the DVLA. I now need to complete the V55/5 form, since the car is over 10 years old i dont have a certificate of conformity - can anyone guide me on how to proceed.

i know that i am Exempt from vehicle approval - do i just need to send the form therefore? Is there anyone who can help fill in this form?
    Morning,

You may want to take a look at this website: Certificate of Conformity | Apply For European Certificate of Conformity

I'm afraid this is an immigration group rather than a motoring group, so we can't really provide assistance with filling in vehicle registration forms. You may want to try a dedicated motoring group.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
    X