X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Czech lawyers in London for Czech citizenship

Hi I really hope someone can help. Can anyone recommend a Czech lawyer who is able to help with Czech citizenship in London? I tried to call many many places to no avail. I was told they can't help and that many Czech people left the country. Please if someone can give advice I would really appreciate it! :-)

Originally posted by blue_cloud View Post
    Hi I really hope someone can help. Can anyone recommend a Czech lawyer who is able to help with Czech citizenship in London? I tried to call many many places to no avail. I was told they can't help and that many Czech people left the country. Please if someone can give advice I would really appreciate it! :-)

Afternoon,

Unfortunately I can't recommend anyone. Have you tried contacting the Eastern European Resource Centre (EERC)?

Link

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Site Admin View Post

Afternoon,

Unfortunately I can't recommend anyone. Have you tried contacting the Eastern European Resource Centre (EERC)?

Link
      Hi thank you very much for replying and for the suggestion. I'll try contacting the EERC in the hope that someone can help. Thanks again! :-)

Comment

No luck. They replied to my email saying they are not able to help. Nobody seems to be able to help me :-(

Comment

Originally posted by blue_cloud View Post
          No luck. They replied to my email saying they are not able to help. Nobody seems to be able to help me :-(
          Have you tried contacting the Embassy?

Access to Accommodation and Services with Vaccination or Recovery Certificate Only | Embassy of the Czech Republic in London

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
          X