Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query German nationals dual citizenship - date of application

Hello,

Apologies ahead, as you have provided answers regarding this question in the past, but I haven't been able to find a story to confirm the complete process has turned out fine and so have decided to post here.

I'm looking for a success story that goes all the way to having confirmed double citizenship, with having submitted the application form as German national in 2020, and attended a biometrics appointment in 2021.

I've done that, and had also emailed the German authorities to double check what they want ("online receipt of application"), but the wording in the application portal after the submission has deterred me from completing the process ("You have a few more steps before your application will be complete").

Originally posted by notsurewhyiamdoingthis View Post
    Hello,

Apologies ahead, as you have provided answers regarding this question in the past, but I haven't been able to find a story to confirm the complete process has turned out fine and so have decided to post here.

I'm looking for a success story that goes all the way to having confirmed double citizenship, with having submitted the application form as German national in 2020, and attended a biometrics appointment in 2021.

I've done that, and had also emailed the German authorities to double check what they want ("online receipt of application"), but the wording in the application portal after the submission has deterred me from completing the process ("You have a few more steps before your application will be complete").
    Good morning, I have looked into previous posts in the forum with members who have applied in the same circumstances and I found a member -

Bethoven126, who has gone through the process, and hopefully will be able to help here. The member is now tagged in this post and should be able to see your questions.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
    X