X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child awaiting PSS decision

hi,i am from Bulgaria and have a PSS ,i attached my child to my status ,but she has only COA for now,we must go to UK next sunday,and i'm afraid that border control in airport may stop her to entry in the country,and i am devorced and take care of her by myself.What should i do if they make a problem that she has no deceision for status yet.Thank you

Originally posted by jeniaj View Post
    hi,i am from Bulgaria and have a PSS ,i attached my child to my status ,but she has only COA for now,we must go to UK next sunday,and i'm afraid that border control in airport may stop her to entry in the country,and i am devorced and take care of her by myself.What should i do if they make a problem that she has no deceision for status yet.Thank you
    Afternoon,

The Home Office said the following in response to my enquiry a few months ago:

Those EEA citizens and their family members who have made an “in time” application to the European Union Settlement Scheme (EUSS) which remains pending after the end of the grace period will continue to be protected by the Citizens’ Rights (Temporary Protection and Application Deadline) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020. This means that they will continue to have a right of admission until their application is finally determined, and will not require a grant of leave at the border nor will they need to await the issue of a COA.
    As can be seen above, there's no need to wait for confirmation of status of family members.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Working...
    X