Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biometric and Id checks for pre.settlement *None eu spouse.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometric and Id checks for pre.settlement *None eu spouse.

Good afternoon
    to All members and solicitors .
    my wife just arrived in Uk few days ago .with eu ss family permit.

She applied for pre. Settlement scheme status.
    but hard to find biometric appointment non available.
    As application will be valid 30 days only ? (What could worse if not possible to get an appointment within 30 days)*

what to you how can get an appointment ever with extra fee ?
    some one told me I will get an email once open slots?

Please let me know what is currently process to get an appointment for non eu family members those holding entry clearance eu ss family permit?

Thanks

Hanjra

Originally posted by Hanjra67 View Post
    Good afternoon
    to All members and solicitors .
    my wife just arrived in Uk few days ago .with eu ss family permit.

She applied for pre. Settlement scheme status.
    but hard to find biometric appointment non available.
    As application will be valid 30 days only ? (What could worse if not possible to get an appointment within 30 days)*

what to you how can get an appointment ever with extra fee ?
    some one told me I will get an email once open slots?

Please let me know what is currently process to get an appointment for non eu family members those holding entry clearance eu ss family permit?

Thanks

Hanjra
    Hello,

That is correct, they are allocating slots in chronological order, so applicants should receive an email when they are released for their application submission time. Unlike other visa applications, there are no premium appointments with higher fees for EUSS applications.

Do bear in mind spouses do have a right to be here by virtue of the family relationship so, even if the family permit expires, she wouldn't be an overstayer.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
    X