Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAWYER RESPONSE Biometric Appointment location in uk

Hi all .
    I am none eu member member of an eu national .I enter UK with EU SS FAMILY PERMIT.
    We live in Birmingham but at the moment wiyh ukvcas in Belfast for few days .I just see biometric appointment open now all services.
    could I book appointment in Belfast or I must go back fast Birmingham centre must to provide my biometric and id checks in Birmingham?
    Or not issue if I book an appointment in Belfast centre free appointment .
    thanks
    For pre.settle do I need to upload my documents again on ukvcas website?
    I uploaded already time of pre.settle status application.

Bilaal S (lawyer) Can they have their appointment anywhere?

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanjra67 View Post
      Hi all .
      I am none eu member member of an eu national .I enter UK with EU SS FAMILY PERMIT.
      We live in Birmingham but at the moment wiyh ukvcas in Belfast for few days .I just see biometric appointment open now all services.
      could I book appointment in Belfast or I must go back fast Birmingham centre must to provide my biometric and id checks in Birmingham?
      thanks
      Please if any solicitor could help out my Question?

Comment

Hi all .
        thanks
        Tim M (lawyer) could you kindly help with these questions? Many thanks.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

you can attend an appointment at any UKVCAS centre. I always upload documents both when applying for pre SS online and on UKVCAS website

I am an Immigration Adviser with Commonwealth Immigration. I am also a volunteer with UKCEN, where I provide one-off advice on a pro-bono basis. This advice should not be considered a substitute for formal legal advice. Please see Tim M for full details.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim M View Post
            you can attend an appointment at any UKVCAS centre. I always upload documents both when applying for pre SS online and on UKVCAS website

I learned that you wanted to say uploaded documents both website?
            but please read below there is mentioned only time of application not uploaded again ur documents? May I wrong but please explain me ? My appointment for below category. EU Settlement Scheme applications

If you are applying through the EU Settlement Scheme you will need to scan and upload all of your supporting documents when making your application with UKVI. Please do not upload additional documents with your application when using the UKVCAS service.

You must bring your passport/travel document to your appointment, your Biometric Residence Permit is the only acceptable alternative if you do not have your passport/ travel document. Do not upload these documents to the UKVCAS website as we are required to scan your identity document during your appointment.

If you do not bring your passport/travel document and/or Biometric Residence Permit to your appointment we will be unable to continue with your appointment and you will be required to book another appointment.

Comment

I learned that you wanted to say uploaded documents both website?
              but please read below there is mentioned only time of application not uploaded again ur documents? May I wrong but please explain me ? My appointment for below category. EU Settlement Scheme applications

If you are applying through the EU Settlement Scheme you will need to scan and upload all of your supporting documents when making your application with UKVI. Please do not upload additional documents with your application when using the UKVCAS service.

You must bring your passport/travel document to your appointment, your Biometric Residence Permit is the only acceptable alternative if you do not have your passport/ travel document. Do not upload these documents to the UKVCAS website as we are required to scan your identity document during your appointment.

If you do not bring your passport/travel document and/or Biometric Residence Permit to your appointment we will be unable to continue with your appointment and you will be required to book another appointment.
              Hello,

Yes UKVCAS say that, since the documents have to be uploaded directly with the EUSS application rather than via the UKVCAS screen, I guess it won't hurt to upload it on both sides but if they were not uploaded on the other side, then they wouldn't be considered.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
              X