Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU settlement scheme status for non EU BRP card not arrived yet ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAWYER RESPONSE EU settlement scheme status for non EU BRP card not arrived yet ?

Hi all respected members,Solicitors

My wife applied for pre.settled status as( non eu family member)granted two months ago but she never get Card in post has to be within 10 day .

After 15 working days contact Home office brp they write after two month post man was not able to deliver maybe letter box was not visible to him . HO provided TNT tracking number too but TNT says brp gone back to Home office again .they can't keep long and can't redeliver now.

how can and where I can contact with Home now ? Or how can get BRP rearranged to deliver to home ?
    if any one could help me with this ? Any number or email link
    your response will be appreciated

Veera T (lawyer) Would you be able to comment? As I've spoken to the resolution centre about BRCs before and they've told me they do not deal with that side of things.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanjra67 View Post
      Hi all respected members,Solicitors

My wife applied for pre.settled status as( non eu family member)granted two months ago but she never get Card in post has to be within 10 day .

After 15 working days contact Home office brp they write after two month post man was not able to deliver maybe letter box was not visible to him . HO provided TNT tracking number too but TNT says brp gone back to Home office again .they can't keep long and can't redeliver now.

how can and where I can contact with Home now ? Or how can get BRP rearranged to deliver to home ?
      if any one could help me with this ? Any number or email link
      your response will be appreciated
      Tim M (lawyer) Would you be able to comment? Site Admin has spoken to the resolution centre about BRCs before and they've told her they do not deal with that side of things.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

you need to complete this form or apply for a replacement BRP Biometric residence permits (BRPs): If your BRP has not arrived - GOV.UK

I am an Immigration Adviser with Commonwealth Immigration. I am also a volunteer with UKCEN, where I provide one-off advice on a pro-bono basis. This advice should not be considered a substitute for formal legal advice. Please see Tim M for full details.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim M View Post
          you need to complete this form or apply for a replacement BRP Biometric residence permits (BRPs): If your BRP has not arrived - GOV.UK
          Have updated this post with this information: Getting a biometric card (BRC) under the EU settlement scheme - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
          X