Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUPPERSANTANA View Post
    Dear Gabriella,

Sorry for the long delay, but I decided to apply for my EUSS Family Permit here in Sao Paolo through VFS and did my biometrics and photo giving my passport for the procedure, even knowing that I already had applied for my EUSS (which was pending due to the lack of my biometrics) being a stepfather dependant of my 22yo italian stepson.
    Im still within’ the 6 months time limit from my last date out of UK (left on January 02nd) and I have a few queries….
    Afternoon,

First of all, you should be aware of the new Covid provisions that were published only yesterday, as they have further allowances for absences over 6 months: New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications

2. Do I gonna receive a CoA also from EUSS Family Permit from Brazil? After been approved, the EUSS FP gives me the right of work with the vignette placed on my passport? Or do I have to wait for the approval of my Pre Settlement after my stepson to work?
    There is no CoA for family permits, they are short term visas just to travel to the UK and then apply for pre-settled status here, so you only get the actual permit stamped on your passport. Although, technically, you should be able to work, in practice, few employers will consider such and endorsement as proof of right to work, and they will expect an EUSS CoA to be able to carry out an online right to work check, as noted here: Use the Employer Checking Service - GOV.UK

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

My italian stepson sponsor still waiting for a decision out of his CoA since December 30th ‘20 completing almost six months fir the approval… We both can back to Brazil…We plannin to can back to UK beggining of August;
      Here are the queries, please:

1.My biometrics from my EUSS Family Permit made in my home country through VFS, could be “linked” to my existing Pre Settlement application from HO which still pending through the lack of it? Could both applications could be granted at the same time ( PSettlement App and EUSS FP)?
      3. Im out of UK for almost five months and a half: we both stayed for less than a week before 31stDec. The EUSS FPermit I applied on May19th’21;I left the UK on January 02nd’21;
      Do they gonna consider it my Biometrics from VFS from Brazil, and could consider it to giv my PreSettlement straight instead of my EUSS FPermit made in Brazil using that biometrics instead to place the vignette on my pspt?
      4.After the EUSS of my stepson approved, can I go to UK before than him? He is passing through a severe bipolar depression in Brazil… Can that be used as a proof and could I go to UK before him to enter with my EUSS FPermit with the vignette placed on my pspt? (He entered with me on December 2020 together for less than a week already)
      Gabriella B

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Dear Gabriella,

Any updates regerding my queries?

Comment

My italian stepson sponsor still waiting for a decision out of his CoA since December 30th ‘20 completing almost six months fir the approval… We both can back to Brazil…We plannin to can back to UK beggining of August;

1.My biometrics from my EUSS Family Permit made in my home country through VFS, could be “linked” to my existing Pre Settlement application from HO which still pending through the lack of it? Could both applications could be granted at the same time ( PSettlement App and EUSS FP)?

3. Im out of UK for almost five months and a half: we both stayed for less than a week before 31stDec. The EUSS FPermit I applied on May19th’21;I left the UK on January 02nd’21;
          Do they gonna consider it my Biometrics from VFS from Brazil, and could consider it to giv my PreSettlement straight instead of my EUSS FPermit made in Brazil using that biometrics instead to place the vignette on my pspt?

4.After the EUSS of my stepson approved, can I go to UK before than him? He is passing through a severe bipolar depression in Brazil… Can that be used as a proof and could I go to UK before him to enter with my EUSS FPermit with the vignette placed on my pspt? (He entered with me on December 2020 together for less than a week already)
          Gabriella B (lawyer) could you kindly comment? Many thanks

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Mornin guys… any updates from any other lawyers to help with?

Comment

My Italian stepson sponsor still waiting for a decision out of his CoA since December 30th ‘20 completing almost six months for the approval… We both can back to Brazil…We planning to can back to UK beginning of August;

3. I'm out of UK for almost five months and a half: we both stayed for less than a week before 31stDec. The EUSS FPermit I applied on May19th’21; I left the UK on January 02nd’21;
              Do they gonna consider it my Biometrics from VFS from Brazil, and could consider it to give my PreSettlement straight instead of my EUSS FPermit made in Brazil using those biometrics instead to place the vignette on my passport?

4.After the EUSS of my stepson approved, can I go to the UK before him? He is passing through severe bipolar depression in Brazil… Can that be used as proof and could I go to the UK before him to enter with my EUSS FPermit with the vignette placed on my passport? (He entered with me on December 2020 together for less than a week already)
              Tim M (lawyer) could you kindly help with the above questions? Many thanks for your time.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

if you have applied for an EUSS family permit on 19 May 2021 then you should await the result of that. If approved then you should be travelling to the UK to accompany or join your sponsor. Each application requires new biometric enrolment so if your EUSS family permit is approved then you will need to enrol biometrics again in the UK when applying for Pre SS

I am an Immigration Adviser with Commonwealth Immigration. I am also a volunteer with UKCEN, where I provide one-off advice on a pro-bono basis. This advice should not be considered a substitute for formal legal advice. Please see Tim M for full details.

Comment

Dear Tim,
                  After approval of my EUSS FP, since my stepson is sick, could I travelled to UK before than him ( refering to my last question above)?

Comment

Dear Tim,
                    After approval of my EUSS FP, since my stepson is sick, could I travelled to UK before than him ( refering to my last question above)?
                    Tim M

Comment

"If approved then you should be travelling to the UK to accompany or join your sponsor"

I am an Immigration Adviser with Commonwealth Immigration. I am also a volunteer with UKCEN, where I provide one-off advice on a pro-bono basis. This advice should not be considered a substitute for formal legal advice. Please see Tim M for full details.

Comment

Dear all,

Sorry for the long delay: Im still waiting for a response for my EUSS Family Permit, it is being almost 6 weeks from now, since Biometrics on June 08th’21; Is it taking 12 weeks to process lately?

Regarding my European StepSon EUSS we cross already the 6 months waiting approval going almost seven months….
                        Is it any way that a way to scalate the application for a approval since it cross already the 6 months?

Suppersantana

Comment

Dear all,

Sorry for the long delay: I'm still waiting for a response for my EUSS Family Permit, it is being almost 6 weeks from now, since Biometrics on June 08th’21; Is it taking 12 weeks to process lately?

Regarding my European StepSon EUSS we cross already the 6 months waiting approval going almost seven months….
                          Is it any way to escalate the application for approval since it crosses already the 6 months?

Suppersantana
                          It has been far too long for the application of your step-son for sure, if I were you I would submit two separate queries using the following link:

Cookies are required to use this service – GOV.UK

You have to select the option where it says:

After you have submitted your application choose this option if you have submitted your application but do not yet have a result

Also please double check your spam email folder as often their communications end up there by mistake.

Comment

Dear UKCEN,
                            Good day,

After seven months of waiting, unfortunately I received on beggining of August’21 that the application of Pre Settlement for my European Step Son has been rejected due to the proof and lack of missing documents as a proof of residence: we only forwarded at that time (December’2020) a proof of our three days at Ibis hotel that we both stayed in,and a Monzo Statement that was later produced with our new permanent address in UK along fkight tickets and stamp proof:the account was generated on 30th Dec’20 but we could only ask out neighbour to pick it up on our new home that was locked up empty around May’2021 where we made two transactions on May’21 and we sent it over…

As u all know, we both decided to can back to Brazil;

Along all these months we produce another documents: like our registration with the NHS (where we received letters through our address) but with date of June’21 and a trail of emails and a Thames Water Bill from Feb’21 on my name…

A lawyer is already looking it the case and forwarded the new documents and since we still abroad she filed an Administrative Review along with the new Documents…

The problem that it is being very hard to get into contact with my lawyer and she told me that the new papers has been already forwarded for the Administrative Review…
                            Therefore:

1.The decision of an Ad. Review can take up for how long? Is it a 28 days procedure to receive an answer after the original rejection?

2.The documents as a proof that is dated after December 2020 could be a problem (NHS registration, letters and trail of emails (June’2021) and Thames Water Bill (Feb’2021) to revoke my original decision on this Administrative Review?

**The Boarding Passes for Both Flights and connections,Flight Bookings, Hotel Invoice fir both of us and some Meal Envoice Tickets were forwarded with Dates BEFORE 31st (28th/29th/30th/31st Dec’20) but they were not accepted…** Plus the Monzo Statement that was opened on App on December 30th’20 but has two transactions on May ‘21 because we were only able to get the card on our locked flat on that particular month…

Is it ok to just have a look on my file, the lawyer that is looking into it is on a overseas trip and can get hold of it… Im anxious and if that would be possible I appreciated…Of course if that wont intervere on each others work…

About my EUSS FP, I sent a message to UKVI queries this friday August 20th… I done myself since lack of money… It will complete three months next week that application is pending it due to the large backlog of cases…

With the AR pending now, this decision only will come after decision of AReview itself? Or it wont affect?

Thanks for your assistance and waiting for your reply,

SUPPERSANTANA Account

Comment

Dear UKCEN,
                              Good day,

After seven months of waiting, unfortunately I received on beggining of August’21 that the application of Pre Settlement for my European Step Son has been rejected due to the proof and lack of missing documents as a proof of residence:
                              Afternoon,

I'm very sorry to hear that!

we only forwarded at that time (December’2020) a proof of our three days at Ibis hotel that we both stayed in,and a Monzo Statement that was later produced with our new permanent address in UK along fkight tickets and stamp proof:the account was generated on 30th Dec’20 but we could only ask out neighbour to pick it up on our new home that was locked up empty around May’2021 where we made two transactions on May’21 and we sent it over…
                              If you provided evidence of being here last December, even just ONE of those items should have been accepted, we had members who got pre-settled status with only one of them. But it's not clear whether you actually provided evidence dated December 2020, if it was dated from the 1st of January, then that would be different.

As u all know, we both decided to can back to Brazil;

Along all these months we produce another documents: like our registration with the NHS (where we received letters through our address) but with date of June’21 and a trail of emails and a Thames Water Bill from Feb’21 on my name…
                              Unfortunately that wouldn't work to establish residence before the end of last year.

A lawyer is already looking it the case and forwarded the new documents and since we still abroad she filed an Administrative Review along with the new Documents…

The problem that it is being very hard to get into contact with my lawyer and she told me that the new papers has been already forwarded for the Administrative Review…
                              Therefore:

1.The decision of an Ad. Review can take up for how long? Is it a 28 days procedure to receive an answer after the original rejection?
                              Not necessarily, the 28 days are to submit the review, not for them to make a decision.

2.The documents as a proof that is dated after December 2020 could be a problem (NHS registration, letters and trail of emails (June’2021) and Thames Water Bill (Feb’2021) to revoke my original decision on this Administrative Review?
                              You need to have submitted proof of being here last December, depending on the original application date, possibly also evidence of being here this year, but only in terms of there not being a gap over 6 months since then, the key evidence is the one from December. If you consulted a reputable lawyer, they would have known this.

**The Boarding Passes for Both Flights and connections,Flight Bookings, Hotel Invoice fir both of us and some Meal Envoice Tickets were forwarded with Dates BEFORE 31st (28th/29th/30th/31st Dec’20) but they were not accepted…
                              Do the boarding passes have a full date, that is, day/month/year? As some do not have the year, and those haven't been accepted. If the hotel document showed you actually stayed there (as opposed to just booking), it should also have been accepted. Not sure what you mean about meal tickets though, what are they?

** Plus the Monzo Statement that was opened on App on December 30th’20 but has two transactions on May ‘21 because we were only able to get the card on our locked flat on that particular month…
                              Unfortunately there would need to have been transactions made last December for this to be proof.

Comment

Is it ok to just have a look on my file, the lawyer that is looking into it is on a overseas trip and can get hold of it… Im anxious and if that would be possible I appreciated…Of course if that wont intervere on each others work…
                                I'm not able to look at your file, UKCEN is an independent organisation and not part of the Home Office, so I wouldn't have access to your EUSS applications. I have, on occasion, submitted queries regarding specific applications, but only when they took over 6 months as that's what they have said is the maximum time they should take. In this case, there wouldn't really be any basis for me to forward such an enquiry, and all they would say is that the admin review is still in progress.

About my EUSS FP, I sent a message to UKVI queries this friday August 20th… I done myself since lack of money… It will complete three months next week that application is pending it due to the large backlog of cases…
                                That's right, the end of June deadline for many applications, coupled with the change in rules for parents at the same time did generate a very large volume of applications in a very short period of time.

With the AR pending now, this decision only will come after decision of AReview itself? Or it wont affect?
                                It all depends on whether this application relies on the other one, i.e. if the applicant who was refused and is doing the admin review was the sponsor family member, then it would probably be put on hold pending the outcome of the AR.

Comment

Working...
                                X