Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT UPDATE

New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications have been published. They include Provisions allowing an absence of over 12 months for people with pre-settled status, a provision for a second absence of up to 12 months and for choosing to spend time out of the UK over Covid related issues

See more
See less

Travel and residency in uk

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel and residency in uk

I am Spanish, living in Uk , my passport recently expired, it’s very difficult to renew for new one in Spanish embassy it’s very slow, for making appointment and issue passport. I need to travel to Spain mainland so I can have issued passport in one day . I do have only Uk driving licence, all other documents passport and Spanish I’d expired together last month. I need to apply for EU settlement in Uk but my passport expired. What I can do to be able to travel to Spain with my expired documents, so I can have renew there. It’s getting very little time to end date for Eu settlement in Uk , i worried that Spanish embassy will not issue me new documents. I need to travel to Spain. Can advise me what I can do in this Case. Thank you

Originally posted by Londonfulhlam View Post
    I am Spanish, living in Uk , my passport recently expired, it’s very difficult to renew for new one in Spanish embassy it’s very slow, for making appointment and issue passport. I need to travel to Spain mainland so I can have issued passport in one day . I do have only Uk driving licence, all other documents passport and Spanish I’d expired together last month. I need to apply for EU settlement in Uk but my passport expired. What I can do to be able to travel to Spain with my expired documents, so I can have renew there. It’s getting very little time to end date for Eu settlement in Uk , i worried that Spanish embassy will not issue me new documents. I need to travel to Spain. Can advise me what I can do in this Case. Thank you
    Afternoon,

I doubt you'll be able to travel to Spain without either a valid passport or ID card. Some consulates issue emergency travel documents you can use just to travel to your own country, but I'm not sure about the Spanish consulate doing this and under which circumstances.

Rather than doing that, you may want to consider contacting the resolution centre, explaining the situation and asking for a paper form to be able to apply with your expired documents.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Hi , how I can contact resolution center , to be able apply , by paper with expired documents for EU settlement in Uk , thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Londonfulhlam View Post
        Hi , how I can contact resolution center , to be able apply , by paper with expired documents for EU settlement in Uk , thank you
        Home Office EU Settlement Scheme Resolution Centre: 0300 123 7379.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
        X