X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member comments welcome Reset Presettled Status

Firstly thank you to Ukcen for responding to my queries so diligently. Appreciate it.
    For those of you, who have reset your presettled status how is it reflected on the main gov site ( prove your status) Does it still show your previous presettled status details or does it mention under process?
    Thank you

Originally posted by dfr View Post
    Firstly thank you to Ukcen for responding to my queries so diligently. Appreciate it.
    For those of you, who have reset your presettled status how is it reflected on the main gov site ( prove your status) Does it still show your previous presettled status details or does it mention under process?
    Thank you
    Morning,

Given that the current status remains unaltered and the new application only extends the period of validity if successful, I should think it would still show up the current status.

I'd be very interested to know if anyone has something to add.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
    X