Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT UPDATE

There are provisions for late applications for those who missed the June 30th deadline. New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications have been published. They include Provisions allowing an absence of over 12 months for people with pre-settled status, a provision for a second absence of up to 12 months and for choosing to spend time out of the UK over Covid related issues.

See more
See less

Eu settlement application

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eu settlement application

, 10:13 AM
    Dear Admin,
    Good Morning,

I would like to huge Thank you that my mother in law was able after many flight cancellations, she arrived yesterday .Now she is in hotel Qurentineg.

She has no digital skills.

COULD You please guide if I can submit her application and so that I will be able to book Biometric. Can be possible , and is there any need selfie photo or it will be at biometric day.

Many Thanks

Kind regards

Originally posted by Zain83 View Post

I would like to huge Thank you that my mother in law was able after many flight cancellations, she arrived yesterday .Now she is in hotel Qurentineg.
    Afternoon,

I'm very happy to hear she's finally here, but sorry to hear she had to pay so much for the quarantine hotel!

She has no digital skills.

COULD You please guide if I can submit her application and so that I will be able to book Biometric. Can be possible , and is there any need selfie photo or it will be at biometric day.
    Non EU nationals who haven't got a valid biometric card cannot apply via the EU Exit app, so they don't need to follow the process to take a selfie, etc. The application needs to be started with an online form, which means you can do it for her, provided you have the relevant details and can get the required verification codes, etc.

You will find the process here: Applying without a biometric card

...where we have:
    At the start of the online form, there is the option to apply either using the app or By post.

Non EEA nationals without a valid biometric card must choose the "Enter my document details online and send my identity document by post" option rather than the app.

This doesn't mean having to send the passports by post, as they get checked at the biometrics appointment.

Click image for larger version  Name:	OpeningChoicesOct2020.png Views:	1 Size:	43.4 KB ID:	43985

You will receive an email asking you to book an appointment for biometrics, giving you a time frame in which to do so.

You will need to create an account with the Home Office's commercial partner Sopra Steria, to enroll biometrics.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bookbiometrics_red.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.3 KB ID:	1084

At this appointment, your passport will be checked and copied.

Sopra Steria UKVCAS appointments are released early morning every day, this is the best time to book them and there is a range of prices from free appointments (which go very quickly) to premium appointment which are very costly. If you cannot find a free appointment, you can log out and log in the day after, repeat this if necessary.

Do not upload any supporting documents to the UKVCAS interface, EUSS applicants should upload them directly via the EUSS online form.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Dear Admin,
      I am so greatful to you and very happy you helped me a lot in all the process and every stepsThat make easy for us
      .So great and kind you are!

love from us

Comment

Hi again,
        just a quik question do she need proof of residencs of this month or just her stampped passport is enough .Any quick other residencs proof which can be??

Comment

Hi again,
          just a quik question do she need proof of residencs of this month or just her stampped passport is enough .Any quick other residencs proof which can be??
          Hello again,

If you look here: Documents

...you'll see:
          • bank statement showing payments received or spending in the UK, including joint accounts
          • payslip for a UK-based job
          • water, gas or electricity bill showing a UK address
          • landline or mobile telephone, TV or internet bill showing a UK address
          • domestic bill, such as for home repairs, vet’s services or insurance, and evidence of payment
          • card or letter from your GP, hospital or other healthcare professional confirming appointments you have made or attended
          • letter from a government department, public service or charity that show you dealt with them on a particular date or for a particular period (for example Job Centre Plus or Citizens Advice)
          • passport stamp confirming entry at the UK border
          • used travel ticket confirming you entered the UK from another country
          • invoice for work you have done in the UK and evidence of payment
          If using a boarding pass to prove that the travel ticket was used, the boarding pass should have a full date, including the year of the flight. Some boarding passes have only the month and day, these wouldn't be acceptable without additional evidence, since it won't be possible to establish when the applicant travelled to the UK.
          Note that a passport stamp is one of the items listed, as is a boarding pass and bank statements showing UK transactions.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Good Morning.
            just a quick question which option should I choose? Click image for larger version

Name:	20210615_105103.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	69009

Comment

Last option is OTHER RELATIVE

Comment

Good Morning.
                just a quick question which option should I choose? Click image for larger version  Name:	20210615_105103.jpg Views:	1 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	69009
                Other relative - I believe that is correct - as you are the sponsor of your mother-in-law - am I correct?

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Dear ClaudLatina Yes I am sponsor of mother in law. Now applying pre settled status.
                  Thank you so much

Comment

Dear ClaudLatina Yes I am sponsor of mother in law. Now applying pre settled status.
                    Thank you so much
                    In which case 'other relative' is the correct option.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Hi, Dear Admin,

we submitted pre -settlement application and uploaded documents .e.g. passport stamp, boarding pass with revulot bank statement relationship evidence etc . Appointment was booked on 1st July.

My questions are do we need prints copies at appointment day and secondly its okay if appointment day?

we are getting Universal credit do we need to inform them about mother joined us as family member? Does she have right Gp prescription etc.
                      Thank you so much

Comment

Hi, Dear Admin,

we submitted pre -settlement application and uploaded documents .e.g. passport stamp, boarding pass with revulot bank statement relationship evidence etc . Appointment was booked on 1st July.

My questions are do we need prints copies at appointment day and secondly its okay if appointment day?
                        Hello again,

The appointment is only for biometrics and to check the passport, they won't check the supporting documents to prove residence such as the boarding pass and statements, so no need to have those at the appointment.

we are getting Universal credit do we need to inform them about mother joined us as family member? Does she have right Gp prescription etc.
                        Thank you so much
                        Yes, you need to inform the DWP of any changes in circumstances such as someone else living in your household.

She should be able to register with a GP and in the UK, primary care, such as GP consultations is free for everyone. See: NHS entitlements: migrant health guide - GOV.UK

Comment

Hi Dear Admin,

Thank you for your great support.

I submitted my application on 26th June , But Biometric was on 1st July.I haven't received COA yet.
                          pre -settled biometric for parents on 1st July is normal ,if they have not provided dependency evidence.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Comment

Hi Dear Admin,

Thank you for your great support.

I submitted my application on 26th June , But Biometric was on 1st July.I haven't received COA yet.
                            pre -settled biometric for parents on 1st July is normal ,if they have not provided dependency evidence.
                            Afternoon,

As this question has been coming up all the time, I sent an enquiry to the Home Office a few weeks ago, please refer to response below:

Originally posted by EEA Applications said
                            I can confirm that an application for an EUSS Family Permit submitted before 30 June would be considered in line with the guidance in place at the time the application was submitted. As such, if an application is submitted before 30 June and considered after this date, dependency would be assumed in line with the guidance in place at the time of application.

Where an application is then made as a Joining Family member after the 30 June deadline, dependency would not have to be evidenced again since we would consider dependency to have been proved at Entry Clearance.
                            I trust that should put your mind at ease.

Comment

Dear Admin Thank you So much always for your time and

Comment

Working...
                              X