Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT UPDATE

There are provisions for late applications for those who missed the June 30th deadline. New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications have been published. They include Provisions allowing an absence of over 12 months for people with pre-settled status, a provision for a second absence of up to 12 months and for choosing to spend time out of the UK over Covid related issues.

See more
See less

Passport update

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport update

passport update for settled status
    Hi i thanks for accepting me in this forum . I need some advice. My daughters got settled status in 2020 . After that we renewed their passports and now I tried to update their new passport for their settled status but every time when i clicked submit it shows that there is a problem ? . I uploaded the pic of that msg with my post . I tried to call them and wait hours in queue but nobody answered. I tried to send email but got msg from gmail that delivery incomplete. I don’t know what i can do?

Originally posted by Sonu View Post
    passport update for settled status
    Hi i thanks for accepting me in this forum . I need some advice. My daughters got settled status in 2020 . After that we renewed their passports and now I tried to update their new passport for their settled status but every time when i clicked submit it shows that there is a problem ? . I uploaded the pic of that msg with my post . I tried to call them and wait hours in queue but nobody answered. I tried to send email but got msg from gmail that delivery incomplete. I don’t know what i can do?
    Sometimes, this happens because of temporary glitches on the system due to the high volume of people accessing the service. We recommend that you try again perhaps later in the evening or early in the morning when less people are likely to be online.

Also, I am copying here two useful videos with a step by step guidance on how to do update the details

Link

The status will be valid even if you cannot update the details for the time being.

I hope this helps.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply I saw video that you sent me to update my daughter passport for her settled status but i still fail to update it. I am so stressed ? now. Other thing now i checked my daughters status on their website and it shows still presettled. But they got settled status in 2020 along with my husband and me . I don’t know what i can do they never attend phone calls i wait for hours please help

Comment

Originally posted by Sonu View Post
        Hi thanks for your reply I saw video that you sent me to update my daughter passport for her settled status but i still fail to update it. I am so stressed ? now. Other thing now i checked my daughters status on their website and it shows still presettled. But they got settled status in 2020 along with my husband and me . I don’t know what i can do they never attend phone calls i wait for hours please help
        So there are two different issues I understand -

1 - you cannot updated the new passport detail on your daughter's status
        2 - her status has not been updated from pre-settled to settled

1 - I can only suggest that you contact the Resolution Centre via the online form Cookies are required to use this service – GOV.UK if you cannot get in touch via phone

2 - I would not worry about this too much, they are taking their time in updating the status, you would not be the first one whose status is taking longer than usual to be updated. But as you will contact them (either via the form above or via phone) I would recommend that you make them aware of this too.

Please be reassured that there is nothing to worry about, I know it is a pain especially when you encounter these issues of updating, but your daughter's status is safe and there is no hurry or deadline for your daughter to update those details, she has status and that is the most important thing at the moment.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Sonu if you need to add questions, please 'quote' and you will see a box opening below in this thread - there you can write your comments and then press 'post reply' - By doing so you will not need to open a new post. I hope this helps.

Comment

I have included the video in this post for reference: Update your EUSS details - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
            X