Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From pre settled status to settled status

Hello everyone,
    is there any update about possible upgrade of status? The date has been shifting from mid July to end of July and now when?

EU resolution centre does not know anything as always but yet it does not bother them to send me an email to expect option being available by end of July.

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Hello everyone,
    is there any update about possible upgrade of status? The date has been shifting from mid July to end of July and now when?

EU resolution centre does not know anything as always but yet it does not bother them to send me an email to expect option being available by end of July.
    Last Friday I attended a meeting with the Home Office where they said the facility would be live "the first days of August".

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

I would like to confirm that you could apply to upgrade your settled status by using application. I have just done that 10 minutes ago, there is no mention about it being available on gov website neither on e-mail.

Comment

Hi all,

I can confirm the functionality to convert pre-settled to settled status is now available.

I can only comment about making an application using your PASSPORT AND ANDROID APP because this is what I did and it worked, but I can imagine it works with the other types of ID and systems too.

All you need to do is start a new application by scanning your passport, the difference now is that the app will let you make a new application unlike before when you could use it only once.

Good luck to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Roskakoz View Post
          Hi all,

I can confirm the functionality to convert pre-settled to settled status is now available.

I can only comment about making an application using your PASSPORT AND ANDROID APP because this is what I did and it worked, but I can imagine it works with the other types of ID and systems too.

All you need to do is start a new application by scanning your passport, the difference now is that the app will let you make a new application unlike before when you could use it only once.

Good luck to you all!
          That's great news! Thank you for the update Site Admin FYI

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Roskakoz View Post
            Hi all,

Good luck to you all!
            Originally posted by ClaudLatina View Post

That's great news! Thank you for the update Site Admin FYI
            At the meeting, the Home Office said it would be "the first few days in August", so it looks like they were right this time.

They also said it would be a new application, which means doing the same you did the previous time, if you had to send your passport by post then you'd have to send it again. The above seems to confirm this.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

ClaudLatina Posted on both groups, will tweet.

Comment

Site Admin Question for my curiosity...what happens if someone changed the document (ID or passport) in the meantime?

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

I think the process will be the same - just start a new application.
                  And also the settled status should override pre-settled as soon as it is granted.

Comment

I assume they will ask for evidence of residence if automated checks don’t show it as pre-settled only required evidence for one day in last six months.

Comment

Hello,
                      how I can know when I can upgrade to Seattle Status? Is there any way to know?
                      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Mariabe View Post
                        Hello,
                        how I can know when I can upgrade to Seattle Status? Is there any way to know?
                        Thank you
                        Hello,

The way to know would be when you have been here 5 years and are able to prove it if required. The Home Office will not contact people with pre-settled status to tell them they can apply for settled status, they simply would have no way of knowing it, since pre-settled only requires evidence for one day in the last six months. It is up to the individual to work out when they qualify for settled status and make the new application. See: How residence is assessed by the system - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Comment

Working...
                        X