X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info required Family members

If you are not Eu citizen you can not apply for your kids father, except until you get settled,
    and how the kids got their Eu passport when the father is Non Eu citizen?

Site ADMIN, PLEASE can you help in this Issue reply, because is a bit confusing.
    Last edited by Andrewlovey; 16-07-2021, 12:20 AM. Reason: Question mark error

Originally posted by Andrewlovey View Post
    If you are not Eu citizen you can not apply for your kids father, except until you get settled,
    and how the kids got their Eu passport when the father is Non Eu citizen?

Site ADMIN, PLEASE can you help in this Issue reply, because is a bit confusing.
    Morning,

I'm afraid it is also confusing for me, since you had previously reported a family permit being granted. Is this another application for another family member? If so, we'd need more detail about that.

Also not sure what they mean about how kids got their EU passport, what kids are we talking about here? Would you kindly clarify so I can comment further?

Post moved to a new thread as the other one was successfully concluded: Family permit for Under 21 - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
    X