X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Refused! For both my parents! This is HO for you and me guys! Im going to appeal lets see what else can i do! This has put through a lot of stress and anxiety

Comment

Originally posted by Theoc View Post
      And Refused! For both my parents! This is HO for you and me guys! Im going to appeal lets see what else can i do! This has put through a lot of stress and anxiety
      I am so sorry that it has been refused. They seem to ask every time for more and more.

Comment

Hi Theoc,

I am really so sorry the application for your parents has been refused . They said they have asked for more information. Did you send any evidence with your application? Also did you apply for a family permit ? And if yes , was it before July 1st ?

Will be applying for my mums pre status in a few days also .

kind regards

Comment

Afternoon Theoc

I'm very sorry to hear the application was refused.

Would you be able to send me the details of the applications (UAN numbers and names of the applicants), to admin@ ukcen.com? I would like to confront the people who told me, in writing, that this wouldn't happen, if you are so kind as to do so, it would be much appreciated, as I've still got the email from them along my initial enquiry and who I sent it to.

I am very angry and very concerned, because I copied and pasted the contents of that email dozens, if not hundreds, of times!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Site Admin View Post
            Afternoon Theoc

I'm very sorry to hear the application was refused.

Would you be able to send me the details of the applications (UAN numbers and names of the applicants), to admin@ ukcen.com? I would like to confront the people who told me, in writing, that this wouldn't happen, if you are so kind as to do so, it would be much appreciated, as I've still got the email from them along my initial enquiry and who I sent it to.

I am very angry and very concerned, because I copied and pasted the contents of that email dozens, if not hundreds, of times!
            I have replied to you in Mail

unfortunatley this is what has come to us

thank you for what you doing admin much approciated from you!!

Comment

I have replied to you in Mail

unfortunatley this is what has come to us

thank you for what you doing admin much approciated from you!!
              Hello again,

Have received your email, and will forward it to our user group email address as follows:

Originally posted by Site admin

As can be seen in the email below, last year I received written confirmation regarding the fact that, when an application for a family permit for an eligible parent was made before the end of June 2021, dependency would not need to be proved again as this would have been regarded as evidenced at the time of applying for entry clearance (the family permit). However, it would appear the team has not followed through this at all, and all parents are now being asked for evidence of dependency, despite this written re-assurance. Furthermore, we are now also seeing refused applications over this, and I am attaching details of a couple of them as an example.

This is simply unacceptable, since we, the members of the Safeguarding User Group, relied on this channel of information open to us, to be able to submit queries directly to the EUSS caseworking team and communicate their responses to the people we are assisting. This query came up time and again, and I must have copied and pasted the text below hundreds of times, in response to enquiries about the same situation. Now the pre-settlement applications are being refused and the applicants are coming back to us with this. I would have expected to be able to rely on the information obtained directly via the EUSS team, but it seems this was not the case at all.

Please find attached an example of two applications falling foul of these issues.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Theoc Before I send the email, would you kindly tell us when your parents made the applications for the family permit? As it all hinges around that. Thank you.

Comment

Theoc Before I send the email, would you kindly tell us when your parents made the applications for the family permit? As it all hinges around that. Thank you.
                  hello dear Admin ,

my parents made the aplication in may i can't remeber exactly the date but they ahd their biometric done for the euss family perimt 28 of may 2021

got aprooved 2nd september 2021

i can send your their passport with their family permit page on it

Just reply to my mail as it looks like i have trouble to log in the forum it throws me out each time i log in

thank you!

Comment

Also they applied for pre settlement in october 29th

and got coa on december 11th

Comment

Good morning Admin

My cousin sent the same documents I sent as a support to prove dependency for her parents but they replied that they want evidence of dependency prior to her parents entering the UK. They do not have this evidence and will be refused pre settled status as it seems.

My cousin sent me home office reply

The evidence/documents you have provided previously do not sufficiently demonstrate or confirm dependency upon your sponsor prior to you entering the UK, as outlined above.

Furthermore, a requirement is now in force for applications submitted on or after 1 July 2021 to provide evidence of their dependency upon their EEA sponsor when applying as a dependent parent i.e. dependency can no longer be assumed for applications received on or after this date. This requirement does not need to be met where the applicant was previously granted limited leave to enter or remain under this Appendix as a dependent parent, and that leave has not lapsed or been cancelled, curtailed or invalidated. However, your Family Permit is a grant of leave given under ‘Appendix EU (Family Permits)’. As Appendix EU requires the applicant to have been previously granted leave under its own Appendix i.e. Appendix EU, you are not captured by this particular regulation.

Therefore, evidence of your dependency prior to entering the UK is required to progress your application.

Comment

hello dear Admin ,

my parents made the aplication in may i can't remeber exactly the date but they ahd their biometric done for the euss family perimt 28 of may 2021

got aprooved 2nd september 2021

i can send your their passport with their family permit page on it

Just reply to my mail as it looks like i have trouble to log in the forum it throws me out each time i log in
                        Morning,

When you log in, you may want to tick the box that says "stay logged in", so you don't have to do it again, I'm always logged in that way.

Also note there was an issue with the server the night before last, so that may have been the reason if you tried to log in then or yesterday morning.

Also they applied for pre settlement in october 29th

and got coa on december 11th
                        I assumed the permit must have been applied for before the end of June, so I went ahead and forwarded your two refusal letters attached to my email, worded as above. They should have the details, but please note this is for the purpose of a general enquiry, you'd still need to appeal the two refusals within the specified timeframe given on the refusal letters. Although you can do this yourself, it may be an idea to get some legal advice with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bella97 View Post

Good morning Admin

My cousin sent the same documents I sent as a support to prove dependency for her parents but they replied that they want evidence of dependency prior to her parents entering the UK. They do not have this evidence and will be refused pre settled status as it seems.

My cousin sent me home office reply

The evidence/documents you have provided previously do not sufficiently demonstrate or confirm dependency upon your sponsor prior to you entering the UK, as outlined above.

Furthermore, a requirement is now in force for applications submitted on or after 1 July 2021 to provide evidence of their dependency upon their EEA sponsor when applying as a dependent parent i.e. dependency can no longer be assumed for applications received on or after this date. This requirement does not need to be met where the applicant was previously granted limited leave to enter or remain under this Appendix as a dependent parent, and that leave has not lapsed or been cancelled, curtailed or invalidated. However, your Family Permit is a grant of leave given under ‘Appendix EU (Family Permits)’. As Appendix EU requires the applicant to have been previously granted leave under its own Appendix i.e. Appendix EU, you are not captured by this particular regulation.

Therefore, evidence of your dependency prior to entering the UK is required to progress your application.
                          Yes, we all knew that, however, they had also said that there wouldn't be such requirement when the initial application, which is the one for the family permit, was made before the date in question.

Also note that page 124 of the EUSS Guidance

...says:
                          There is no requirement as to dependency where either:
                          • the applicant was previously granted limited leave to enter or remain under Appendix EU as a dependent parent, and that leave has not lapsed or been cancelled, curtailed or invalidated
                          They are going for a technicality here, where the guidance refers to "Appendix EU", and family permits are issued under Appendix EU (Family Permit). But that's not what they said last year!

Comment

Thank you admin, i havle already spoken with a barrister and im going to appeal it through him

thank you for your e-mail and responses anyway you are such help to everyone

Comment

Yes but they asked me to prove my parents dependency on the date of the application while now they are asking for proof of dependency prior to application. My cousin can prove dependency from the date of the application since my uncle lives here and does not work but prior to that they can not prove dependency unfortunately ?

Comment

I have received the following in response to my latest query regarding this issue:

Originally posted by Home Office User Group
                                Good afternoon,

This has been received, has been escalated and is being dealt with.

We will update you asap.

Kind regards,

Comment

Working...
                                X