Peace and Solidarity

Announcement

Collapse

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

If you would like to see this valuable resource remain open as a respoitory, we need your help with the cost of hosting it: Help us keep this site online

Unfortunately our funding came to an end. We achieved what we set out to do since 2016, which was to help as many people as possible, to secure their status here in the UK after Brexit. It was a great pleasure to be here for all of you during all these years and to share the joy of all your success stories. Each and every success made our day, as did your support and very kind words.

See more
See less

Pss without dependency

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pss without dependency

Hi hope all doing good
    my frind applied pss for his non eu parents .his parents got euss fp before july 2021 when they applied this permit dependency was assumed not need to show
    but their parents traveled to uk after in aug 2021 .they phoned up euss resulation center before to apply for pss and they quote if dependency was assumed when fp was granted no need to show again.but now they said show dependency .they cant because they are not fully dependent
    I am in the same boat
    what should i do if i get the same email for parents ?

Louis M (lawyer) Would you be able to comment on this?

They keep coming thick and fast, these applications where they applied for the family permit before the end of last June when dependency was assumed. I have sent an email to the Home Office about this but haven't got a response yet.

The last email I had from them on this subject said the following:

Originally posted by European Casework said
    I can confirm that an application for an EUSS Family Permit submitted before 30 June would be considered in line with the guidance in place at the time the application was submitted. As such, if an application is submitted before 30 June and considered after this date, dependency would be assumed in line with the guidance in place at the time of application.

Where an application is then made as a Joining Family member after the 30 June deadline, dependency would not have to be evidenced again since we would consider dependency to have been proved at Entry Clearance.

I hope this is of assistance.

Kind regards,

European Casework

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Manraj View Post
      Hi hope all doing good
      my frind applied pss for his non eu parents .his parents got euss fp before july 2021 when they applied this permit dependency was assumed not need to show
      but their parents traveled to uk after in aug 2021 .they phoned up euss resulation center before to apply for pss and they quote if dependency was assumed when fp was granted no need to show again.but now they said show dependency .they cant because they are not fully dependent
      I am in the same boat
      what should i do if i get the same email for parents ?
      Morning,

I'm going to copy the post I've just made on another thread asking the exact same thing, as this is happening all the time now.

Copied above.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

As I received an email saying Louis is on leave, I have tagged another lawyer on the post above on the original thread. I have also created a new sub-section of the forum to deal with these requests for evidence of dependency.

Comment

Manraj

Morning,

Please refer to our lawyer's response here: Link

Comment

Unfortunately this application has been refused and we are discussing an appeal in our private area.

Comment

Working...
            X