Peace and Solidarity

Announcement

Collapse

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

If you would like to see this valuable resource remain open as a respoitory, we need your help with the cost of hosting it: Help us keep this site online

Unfortunately our funding came to an end. We achieved what we set out to do since 2016, which was to help as many people as possible, to secure their status here in the UK after Brexit. It was a great pleasure to be here for all of you during all these years and to share the joy of all your success stories. Each and every success made our day, as did your support and very kind words.

See more
See less

dependency poof for EUSS application made before June 2021

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info required dependency poof for EUSS application made before June 2021

Hi,
    I would like your help because i received an mail from the Home office requesting irrelevant document and they gave me a deadline to submit it.
    I (EU citizen) made an application under the EU Settlement Scheme for my Mum (non-Eu citizen) , my initial application was submitted in December 2020 (by than dependency wasn't required and it was assumed).
    she obtained the EUSS Fp visa on beginning of 2021, when she arrived to UK she applied for Settlement scheme on July 2021
    after a long wait now, she received an email asking her for dependency poof (check the pictures).
    why they need dependency if she was guaranteed he EUSS Fp visa before 30 of June 2021?

i need your help and your advice before the deadline 14 calender's days .
    If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

Best regards.

Originally posted by angelo View Post
    Hi,
    I would like your help because i received an mail from the Home office requesting irrelevant document and they gave me a deadline to submit it.
    I (EU citizen) made an application under the EU Settlement Scheme for my Mum (non-Eu citizen) , my initial application was submitted in December 2020 (by than dependency wasn't required and it was assumed).
    she obtained the EUSS Fp visa on beginning of 2021, when she arrived to UK she applied for Settlement scheme on July 2021
    after a long wait now, she received an email asking her for dependency poof (check the pictures).
    why they need dependency if she was guaranteed he EUSS Fp visa before 30 of June 2021?

i need your help and your advice before the deadline 14 calender's days .
    If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

Best regards.
    Morning,

I've moved this post to our new area dedicated to these issues. You may want to refer to this post: Proof of dependency request - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Tariq N (lawyer) Would you have any suggestions for them?

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Louis M (lawyer) Would you have any suggestions?

Comment

Morning angelo

I'm sorry none of our lawyers have been able to respond, we are all a bit baffled by those dependency requests. Have you got any updates on this? Did you respond to the email received?

Comment

Working...
          X