Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT UPDATE

New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications have been published. They include Provisions allowing an absence of over 12 months for people with pre-settled status, a provision for a second absence of up to 12 months and for choosing to spend time out of the UK over Covid related issues

See more
See less

Delayed on application non eu

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delayed on application non eu

Hi everyone I have submitted my settlement scheme application on the 15 February 2021 under the permanent residence card .I received the coa on the same day application made.
    now 2 months has gone past still not getting any decision
    does anyone know why it taking longer or anything I could do?

Originally posted by Ready74 View Post
    Hi everyone I have submitted my settlement scheme application on the 15 February 2021 under the permanent residence card .I received the coa on the same day application made.
    now 2 months has gone past still not getting any decision
    does anyone know why it taking longer or anything I could do?
    Morning,

Although applications made with a PR card should be quicker, there's no telling how long it can take, and they are currently receiving a high volume of applications as the June deadline approaches.

Other than contacting the resolution centre, I'm afraid all you can do is wait, it's only after it's been 6 months that we are able to approach them, as this is the maximum amount of time they allow themselves.

Meanwhile, you PR card will remain valid till the end of June, and you can also prove your right to work, etc. with your CoA.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Hi,

my husband ( non EU) is in a similar situation. He has a EUSS family permit and has applied for his pre-settled status 2 months ago now. He has received his CoA last month and he is now awaiting his pre-settled settled status.
      would it be worth requesting some support from our local MP ?
      also, if he doesn't get a reply by the end of June, what will happen regarding his residency?
      many thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by rs72 View Post
        Hi,

my husband ( non EU) is in a similar situation. He has a EUSS family permit and has applied for his pre-settled status 2 months ago now. He has received his CoA last month and he is now awaiting his pre-settled settled status.
        would it be worth requesting some support from our local MP ?
        Morning,

Not at this point, since it's not been over 6 months, which is the maximum time they allow themselves to process applications, and he has received the CoA, so there isn't anything to ask for at this point.

Originally posted by rs72 View Post
        also, if he doesn't get a reply by the end of June, what will happen regarding his residency?
        many thanks for your support!
        Nothing will happen, since the requirement is to make a valid application before your current leave expires, which I'm assuming he did if he applied for pre-settled before this family permit expired.

Employers should be able to carry out an online right to work check and get a positive verification notice saying he has the right to work if he has a CoA under 6 months old.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
        X