Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT UPDATE

There are provisions for late applications for those who missed the June 30th deadline. New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications have been published. They include Provisions allowing an absence of over 12 months for people with pre-settled status, a provision for a second absence of up to 12 months and for choosing to spend time out of the UK over Covid related issues.

See more
See less

EUSS Application-6mths

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referred to Lawyer EUSS Application-6mths

Hello Admin,

I need your help again.My EUSS application is 6mths now..Called them a wk ago, its the same story as before...Keep checking your email, spam etc...Sent an email, no response till now.

Can I get help about this? Any help will be much appreciated...Thank you

Picasso

Originally posted by Picasso View Post
    Hello Admin,

I need your help again.My EUSS application is 6mths now..Called them a wk ago, its the same story as before...Keep checking your email, spam etc...Sent an email, no response till now.

Can I get help about this? Any help will be much appreciated...Thank you

Picasso
    Evening,

If you want me to submit an enquiry, kindly send your details to admin@ukcen.com, including UAN, name in which the application was made and mention your forum user name so I can match you up.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Any update from the EUSS?

Comment

Any update from the EUSS?
        Morning,

Not yet, and I'm just back after a bit of a post Bank Holiday break.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Hello Admin,

My Application was refused today based on the fact that there's an alternative carer for my Son in the Country, my Son's Mother...She works 2 jobs and my Son lived with me..

I was given an option to appeal or do an Administrative Review.

I need help ?...June 30th is just around the corner.

Picasso

Comment

Hello Admin,

My Application was refused today based on the fact that there's an alternative carer for my Son in the Country, my Son's Mother...She works 2 jobs and my Son lived with me..

Picasso
            Aron F (lawyer) what would you recommend?

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

I need a paid lawyer from this forum. Admin, could I get a Contact or give me a link to contact one.

Thank you

Comment

I need a paid lawyer from this forum. Admin, could I get a Contact or give me a link to contact one.

Thank you
                Our Legal Team - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Hello Admin,

Picasso
                  Afternoon,

I'm so sorry to hear this!

Do bear in mind the end of June is the deadline to make a new application, there are specific timeframes for appeals and admin reviews, and your refusal letter should have provided info about those timings.

Comment

Working...
                  X