Peace and Solidarity

Announcement

Collapse

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

If you would like to see this valuable resource remain open as a respoitory, we need your help with the cost of hosting it: Help us keep this site online

Unfortunately our funding came to an end. We achieved what we set out to do since 2016, which was to help as many people as possible, to secure their status here in the UK after Brexit. It was a great pleasure to be here for all of you during all these years and to share the joy of all your success stories. Each and every success made our day, as did your support and very kind words.

See more
See less

Euss family permit

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info required Euss family permit

Do you know of anyone who recently applied for EUSS Family Permit and got it approved and also their timeline?

Afternoon,

I've moved this post to our waiting lounge, hopefully someone will be able to provide the information.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Hi Mrmarsh

Here is my timeline (based in Germany)

Online Application completed: 16.10.2021
      Biometrics appt @TLS 27.10.2021
      "UKVI - your application is now under review" email - 08.12.2021
      TLScontact email - decision has been made - 31.03.2022

So my timeline (no complex case, no further information required) is exactly 5 months.

I have just sent my passport off to Visa Centre in order to receive my permit (hopefully - as I didn't receive a refusal letter from the Home Office this time ;-) )
      Fingers crossed it comes back with the Permit

Cheers,
      saj

Comment

Originally posted by saj View Post
        Hi Mrmarsh

Here is my timeline (based in Germany)

Online Application completed: 16.10.2021
        Biometrics appt @TLS 27.10.2021
        "UKVI - your application is now under review" email - 08.12.2021
        TLScontact email - decision has been made - 31.03.2022

So my timeline (no complex case, no further information required) is exactly 5 months.

I have just sent my passport off to Visa Centre in order to receive my permit (hopefully - as I didn't receive a refusal letter from the Home Office this time ;-) )
        Fingers crossed it comes back with the Permit
        Morning and thanks for the update.

Would you be able to tell us what application was this, i.e. was it a Surinder Singh family permit application?

[EDIT] I have just approved your other post where you tell us it was a success under Surinder Singh!

EUSS Family Permit | Surinder Singh -> Timeline - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Working...
        X