X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info required Euss family permit

Do you know of anyone who recently applied for EUSS Family Permit and got it approved and also their timeline?

Afternoon,

I've moved this post to our waiting lounge, hopefully someone will be able to provide the information.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Hi Mrmarsh

Here is my timeline (based in Germany)

Online Application completed: 16.10.2021
      Biometrics appt @TLS 27.10.2021
      "UKVI - your application is now under review" email - 08.12.2021
      TLScontact email - decision has been made - 31.03.2022

So my timeline (no complex case, no further information required) is exactly 5 months.

I have just sent my passport off to Visa Centre in order to receive my permit (hopefully - as I didn't receive a refusal letter from the Home Office this time ;-) )
      Fingers crossed it comes back with the Permit

Cheers,
      saj

Comment

Originally posted by saj View Post
        Hi Mrmarsh

Here is my timeline (based in Germany)

Online Application completed: 16.10.2021
        Biometrics appt @TLS 27.10.2021
        "UKVI - your application is now under review" email - 08.12.2021
        TLScontact email - decision has been made - 31.03.2022

So my timeline (no complex case, no further information required) is exactly 5 months.

I have just sent my passport off to Visa Centre in order to receive my permit (hopefully - as I didn't receive a refusal letter from the Home Office this time ;-) )
        Fingers crossed it comes back with the Permit
        Morning and thanks for the update.

Would you be able to tell us what application was this, i.e. was it a Surinder Singh family permit application?

[EDIT] I have just approved your other post where you tell us it was a success under Surinder Singh!

EUSS Family Permit | Surinder Singh -> Timeline - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Working...
        X