X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settlement Scheme processing times so random

Hi, can anyone tell me why SS processing times are so random ? I have applied over 4 weeks ago and still waiting for the decision. Few of my friends applied 2-3 weeks after me and been waiting only days. I spoke to HO couple of times and been told that everything is ok with my application and I need to wait. I just do not get why it is such a lottery?!

I'm afraid we do not have any direct insight into the Home Office's inner workings and yes, it is frustrating to wait for weeks when other applications are approved within minutes or days. But do not worry, approval times do indeed vary a lot and your email might just arrive any day now (have you checked your spman folder?).

☎️ For any questions about the application, contact the EU Settlement Scheme Resolution Centre by calling 0300 123 7379 (inside the UK) or +44 (0) 203 080 0010 (outside the UK). Find out about call charges on Call charges and phone numbers - GOV.UK . You can also ask a question using the online submissions form
    Cookies are required to use this service – GOV.UK

Good luck and let us know once you get settled status :-)
    I am an Admin and a volunteer, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Working...
    X