X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letacool View Post
    Great news this morning! I have now received a confirmation of my successful application for British Citizenship, was never asked in the end for additional documentation to prove I had CSI in the period I was a student! Needless to say I am over the moon. This was by far the most stressful 4 months I had in a long time, but it was all worth it in the end Thank you for all the advice and support!
    This is fantastic news, I am so very happy for you! Congratulations!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

letacool Congrats!!! Out of curiosity, what evidence did you supply if any for your CSI?

Comment

Bethoven126 thank you!!! I didn't provide any evidence of CSI in the end as wasn't asked for additional documentation. Had I been asked I would have provided my Crotaian EHICs and translated E104 form from Croatian Health Authority

Comment

Thanks for that answer letacool have a good day

Comment

Working...
          X