X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Success after over a year-YAY

Hello all, I have only a few days ago come here, for the first time, in this forum to say I was so worried with the fact my AN application was taking longer than 1 year. I was encouraged to know that things seem to be moving on in the last 2 weeks. Was also sad to know that a few others were in the same situation as mine. I am now happy to announce that this morning I received an email from the HO saying I was successful in my application. It's a YAY! I have NO idea why it has taken them so long. 27 years here and pretty straight forward case, so I thought. Now is to wait for the ceremony when they open it up.
    Thanks so much for the encouragement I found here!
    If you are still waiting don't despair (like I did a bit)

Please let me know how to contribute with a donation you lovely UKCEN people.

My timeline:
    9th May 2019 Application
    31st May 2019 Biometrics
    November sometime: vague email saying application was not going to be decided within the pledged 6 months
    January: Involved MP who had the same sort of vague answer
    1st June 2020 Email with letter saying I have been successful.

Originally posted by Leti View Post
    Hello all, I have only a few days ago come here, for the first time, in this forum to say I was so worried with the fact my AN application was taking longer than 1 year. I was encouraged to know that things seem to be moving on in the last 2 weeks. Was also sad to know that a few others were in the same situation as mine. I am now happy to announce that this morning I received an email from the HO saying I was successful in my application. It's a YAY! I have NO idea why it has taken them so long. 27 years here and pretty straight forward case, so I thought. Now is to wait for the ceremony when they open it up.
    Morning,

This is such good news, especially after such a long wait! Must be a huge weight off your shoulders!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

My timeline:
      9th May 2019 Application
      31st May 2019 Biometrics
      November sometime: vague email saying application was not going to be decided within the pledged 6 months

Good things come to those who wait!

I'm going to copy this thread to the Waiting Lounge so others can see there is hope after a long wait.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

Comment

My timeline:
          9th May 2019 Application
          31st May 2019 Biometrics
          Fantastic news! Very Happy for you!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Fantastic news - congratulations!

Comment

Working...
            X