X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Settled Status success!

Thank you so much for your guides which got us through my partner's Settled Status application. We have both really struggled with this situation because I have been dealing with serious illness, many hospitalisations and benefits re-assessments for the past few years, and we would not have been able to cope with his application without your help.

Originally posted by catwrangler View Post
    Thank you so much for your guides which got us through my partner's Settled Status application. We have both really struggled with this situation because I have been dealing with serious illness, many hospitalisations and benefits re-assessments for the past few years, and we would not have been able to cope with his application without your help.
    Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear you have been having a hard time, these times haven't been easy for many.

I am also very happy to hear about your partner's settled status, which should, hopefully, help with the benefits side of things.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Originally posted by catwrangler View Post
      Congratulation, this is a relief especially in such difficult circumstances. Very happy for you!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
      X