>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Everyone Hanna has got her Citizenship approval through today from the Home Office

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Thanks Everyone Hanna has got her Citizenship approval through today from the Home Office

We want to thank everyone at UKCEN who have helped my partner navigate the somewhat complex route through the application procedure for firstly Settled Status and then going the full mile to UK Citizenship.
    Without the on line resources such as the FAQ's , down loadable paperwork and above all the patience and consideration shown by all volunteers on this site we would have had a much more difficult application process for her.
    Now with the impending migration from Hong Kong to these shores this site will likely become very busy in the near future. We are so happy with the news from the home office today that we have donated £50 towards the site and hopefully this can go some way to helping others.
    This has been an incredible experience for us but most of all for my Dutch partner, Hanna who thought we would never negotiate the complexities set before us but which this site simplified and explained in such a lucid manner that we can now wish you all the very best for the future in these rather uncertain times in the knowledge that she has finally succeeded with her Citizenship application which was started in January and today we had pleasant news from the Home Office to confirm her acceptance, pending of course resumption of the delayed ceremonies to be announced by the Home office when they are safe to go ahead.
    So thank you all and wish every one all the best for the future.

Kevin (UK National) and Hanna (Dutch National soon to be UK Citizen by naturalisation)

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    We want to thank everyone at UKCEN who have helped my partner navigate the somewhat complex route through the application procedure for firstly Settled Status and then going the full mile to UK Citizenship.
    Without the on line resources such as the FAQ's , down loadable paperwork and above all the patience and consideration shown by all volunteers on this site we would have had a much more difficult application process for her.
    Now with the impending migration from Hong Kong to these shores this site will likely become very busy in the near future. We are so happy with the news from the home office today that we have donated £50 towards the site and hopefully this can go some way to helping others.
    This has been an incredible experience for us but most of all for my Dutch partner, Hanna who thought we would never negotiate the complexities set before us but which this site simplified and explained in such a lucid manner that we can now wish you all the very best for the future in these rather uncertain times in the knowledge that she has finally succeeded with her Citizenship application which was started in January and today we had pleasant news from the Home Office to confirm her acceptance, pending of course resumption of the delayed ceremonies to be announced by the Home office when they are safe to go ahead.
    So thank you all and wish every one all the best for the future.

Kevin (UK National) and Hanna (Dutch National soon to be UK Citizen by naturalisation)
    This is amazing news, I am so very happy for this success. Also thank you for your kind words about us and the forum and your donation. This is hugely appreciated and it means so much to us.

Many many congratulations!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
    X