X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success citizenship

Site Admin I have just received the email saying I have been granted British Citizenship. I applied in February after I did the English and Cultural test. I have been married to a British citizen for nearly 30 years but never felt the need to become British. I decided to go ahead and do it at Christmas because of Brexit. The tests were pretty straight forward, the English one was very easy and the Life in the UK test was pretty straight forward too, but I had studied hard for it as I did not want to fail it! I looked at all the paperwork that was needed and uploaded it all from home, then had a meeting to make sure it was all in order and off it went at the end of February. So it has been 3 months for me.

Originally posted by mfoster View Post
    Site Admin I have just received the email saying I have been granted British Citizenship. I applied in February after I did the English and Cultural test. I have been married to a British citizen for nearly 30 years but never felt the need to become British. I decided to go ahead and do it at Christmas because of Brexit. The tests were pretty straight forward, the English one was very easy and the Life in the UK test was pretty straight forward too, but I had studied hard for it as I did not want to fail it! I looked at all the paperwork that was needed and uploaded it all from home, then had a meeting to make sure it was all in order and off it went at the end of February. So it has been 3 months for me.
    This is amazing news! Congratulations!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Thank you very much. I am over the moon!!!

Comment

If you think we have helped perhaps you could make a donation to make sure we can continue to support other applicants.
        Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

WOW! This is excellent news, I'm very happy for you!

And it was very quick considering you applied at the start of the virus malarkey!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
          X