X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Settled status achieved after nine years out of the UK

Had a successful settled status application! Thank you Ukcen Team for help!

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    Hello,

This is very good news indeed, especially in view of the fact you hadn't lived in the UK for the last nine years and were relying on regular visits to show not having lost the status, as per this other thread: Question about settled status after nine years out of the UK - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I'd been waiting to hear from someone in these circumstances, so happy for you!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

If you think we have helped, you may consider supporting us so we can help others: Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
        Congratulations!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
        X