Peace and Solidarity

Announcement

Collapse

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

If you would like to see this valuable resource remain open as a respoitory, we need your help with the cost of hosting it: Help us keep this site online

Unfortunately our funding came to an end. We achieved what we set out to do since 2016, which was to help as many people as possible, to secure their status here in the UK after Brexit. It was a great pleasure to be here for all of you during all these years and to share the joy of all your success stories. Each and every success made our day, as did your support and very kind words.

See more
See less

EUSS FP and PSS for dependent parents

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you can see above, it is also good news, as they are saying they will be regarding the application on the basis of the date when it was first started, even if you can't do biometrics until after the end of June.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Just to summaries what happened in this topic. I applied EUSS FP for my parents with family certificate instead of birth certificate. Their visa was rejected as family certificate was not acceptable.

Finally I managed to get hold of my birth certificate. Authorities issued new(duplicate) birth certificate. It clearly states following

Issue Date: 10-06-2021
      Type of Issue: Duplicate

I guess this will not be considered as late registration of birth and will be accepted by HO.

Meanwhile I also did DNA testing and I also have those reports as well. Do you think I should only provide birth certificate or should I also upload DNA test reports as well.

I managed to get biometric appointment on 29 June for my parents.

Comment

Originally posted by maakm View Post
        Just to summaries what happened in this topic. I applied EUSS FP for my parents with family certificate instead of birth certificate. Their visa was rejected as family certificate was not acceptable.

Finally I managed to get hold of my birth certificate. Authorities issued new(duplicate) birth certificate. It clearly states following

Issue Date: 10-06-2021
        Type of Issue: Duplicate

I guess this will not be considered as late registration of birth and will be accepted by HO.

Meanwhile I also did DNA testing and I also have those reports as well. Do you think I should only provide birth certificate or should I also upload DNA test reports as well.

I managed to get biometric appointment on 29 June for my parents.
        Afternoon,

I have seen other refusals with family certificates, luckily you got your birth certificate. The issue date is obviously not the date when the birth was registered, that should appear elsewhere on the document. As you have the DNA reports, I would definitely submit them, it certainly won't do any harm!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Hello Hello,

So good news is that my parents got EUSS FP permit finally with duplicate birth certificate and DNA test. Thanks to this forum and expert. You guys are awesome.

Now what is the next step when they arrive in UK. How to apply PSS for them.

and What documents I would have to provide?

Do I have to provide relationship evidence again as I provided for EUSS FP?

Do I have to provide again money transfer receipts again which I provided for EUSS FP again.

Comment

Originally posted by maakm View Post
            Hello Hello,

So good news is that my parents got EUSS FP permit finally with duplicate birth certificate and DNA test. Thanks to this forum and expert. You guys are awesome.
            Afternoon,

I'm delighted to hear this!

Comment

As this application has now been succesfully concluded, I shall be moving this thread to our success area.

I have copied your post to a new thread to discuss their pre-settled status application: Link

Comment

Working...
              X