X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Citizenship Application

Hello UK CEN team!!! This morning I received confirmation that my application for the British Citizenship has been successful!!
    I cannot thank you enough for your support. Although my case was straightforward by the looks of it, when you delve into the process the details can be a nightmare and a small mistake
    can cost a lot. I will keep on recommending you with every opportunity. Wish you all the best in your project.

Originally posted by Revellada View Post
    Hello UK CEN team!!! This morning I received confirmation that my application for the British Citizenship has been successful!!
    I cannot thank you enough for your support.
    Afternoon,

I'm very happy to hear this!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Although my case was straightforward by the looks of it, when you delve into the process the details can be a nightmare and a small mistake
      can cost a lot.
      Just for the record and for the benefit of others, this isn't usually the case, applications are not refused over small mistakes, only when the applicants don't meet the criteria, and this is noted here: Issues, mistakes, errors and ommisions

I will keep on recommending you with every opportunity. Wish you all the best in your project.
      Lovely to have been of help!

This is very much appreciated!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

If you think we have helped, you may consider supporting us so we can help others: Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

Comment

I cannot thank you enough for your support. Although my case was straightforward by the looks of it, when you delve into the process the details can be a nightmare and a small mistake
          can cost a lot. I will keep on recommending you with every opportunity. Wish you all the best in your project.
          Brilliant news! Congratulations!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
          X