Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT UPDATE

New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications have been published. They include Provisions allowing an absence of over 12 months for people with pre-settled status, a provision for a second absence of up to 12 months and for choosing to spend time out of the UK over Covid related issues

See more
See less

Ehic + pss

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Ehic + pss

Hi every one my wife applied for ehic in jan and she added me as dependent she asked twice to send doccuments but she recived email today application has been succesfull but i have not recive any mail.will they send me or i have to apply separate i am non eu marrief to eu
    we applied for pss for our son in end of jan but havent got coa yet we are tierd of calling euss they keep saying nothing wrong with application but no coa yet how can chase it down ..its long time to get through call

Originally posted by Manraj View Post
    Hi every one my wife applied for ehic in jan and she added me as dependent she asked twice to send doccuments but she recived email today application has been succesfull but i have not recive any mail.will they send me or i have to apply separate i am non eu marrief to eu
    Afternoon,

Hopefully both card will be dispatched together, since she she added you as a dependent and, from what you say, they seemed satisfied with everything.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

we applied for pss for our son in end of jan but havent got coa yet we are tierd of calling euss they keep saying nothing wrong with application but no coa yet how can chase it down ..its long time to get through call
      One of our members had not received a CoA despite having applied last year, when I sent an enquiry to the Home Office, they admitted it had been "an oversight" on their part not to have sent one!

In order to do a similar thing, you'd need to send an email to admin@ukcen.com with the application details, i.e. name under which it was made and UAN reference to see what's going on, as even when it's not been 6 months yet, they should have sent the CoA out by now.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Hello guys it was lucky day for us.i just woke up in morning checked email and i got coa for my son as he applied for pss
        Later on through email we got our ehic card i got my as well as my added me as deoendent
        in evening i check my email again my son got granted pss as well

Comment

Lucky day indeed! Congratulations!

Comment

Hello guys it was lucky day for us.i just woke up in morning checked email and i got coa for my son as he applied for pss
            Morning,

That's very good news!

Very happy to hear it only took hours from the issue of the CoA!

Comment

Later on through email we got our ehic card i got my as well as my added me as dependent
              This may have had something to do with this: Citizens’ rights body has recommended changes to health insurance card process - Independent Monitoring Authority for the Citizens' Rights Agreements

A number of people on the FB chat group also have received theirs in the last week or so.

Yesterday I had a meeting with the EU Commission Monitoring Group and most of the time was taken by representatives of the new IMA authority above, they are the ones dealing with citizens rights issues in general, although they do not resolve personal issues.

Comment

If we have been of help, you may consider supporting us so we can help others: Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

Comment

Later on through email we got our ehic card i got my as well as my added me as deoendent
                  Brilliant news! Very happy for you! All sorted!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
                  X