Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT UPDATE

There are provisions for late applications for those who missed the June 30th deadline. New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications have been published. They include Provisions allowing an absence of over 12 months for people with pre-settled status, a provision for a second absence of up to 12 months and for choosing to spend time out of the UK over Covid related issues.

See more
See less

Successful naturalisation with PR

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Successful naturalisation with PR

Hi,

I posted here a while back because we applied for citizenship using PR and were worried it was taking some time, while we didn’t hold SS - AN in Progress through PR, no SS - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Long story short our journey is now complete:

Application (Joint) submitted with PR - 18th December 2020
    Biometrics appointment (Joint) - 19th January 2021
    Application approved - never received a word
    Invitation Letters - 3rd June 2021, dated 17th May 2021
    Ceremony (online) - 8th June 2021

Currently waiting to receive the naturalisation certificates and apply for passports next.

We did get worried about our status, so applied for Settled status during the early May bank holiday weekend and got it couple of working days later.

Originally posted by MoChridhe View Post
    Hi,

I posted here a while back because we applied for citizenship using PR and were worried it was taking some time, while we didn’t hold SS - AN in Progress through PR, no SS - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Currently waiting to receive the naturalisation certificates and apply for passports next.
    Morning,

This is very good news!

We did get worried about our status, so applied for Settled status during the early May bank holiday weekend and got it couple of working days later.
    That's perfectly fine, in fact, it's what the government also advise people to do.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

If you think we have helped, you may consider supporting us so we can keep helping others: Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Hi,

Brilliant news, congratulations!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
        X