Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT UPDATE

There are provisions for late applications for those who missed the June 30th deadline. New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications have been published. They include Provisions allowing an absence of over 12 months for people with pre-settled status, a provision for a second absence of up to 12 months and for choosing to spend time out of the UK over Covid related issues.

See more
See less

Finally British!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Finally British!

Hi, finally British after 12 months!

1) I am a UK resident which applied from overseas, due the pandemic. I sent my application in May 2020 before reaching the 90 days of absence.

2) HO allowed me in having my biometrics in Rome. The following email address is dedicated to this kind of requests: 'NationalityBiometricsOverseas@homeoffice.gov.uk'. I booked my biometrics on this website '[url="https://hmpo.uk.tlscontact.com"][COLOR=#000000]Link'. Opposed to a UKVCAS, the 'Tlscontact center' does not scan documents.

3) I sent a physical copy of my documents to UKVI in Liverpool, as overseas applicants have no UKVCAS account.

4) After 8 months wait, I wrote to the 'Home Office' in order to have an update on my application situation.

5) They replied asking me whether I was back in UK or not. After my positive answer, my application was shortly approved

6) I had my ceremony today in my local council.

I would like to thank the staff for all the support given. I'll send a donation shortly. Thanks!

Originally posted by Nicodemo83 View Post
    Morning,

I'm very happy to hear this!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

1) I am a UK resident which applied from overseas, due the pandemic. I sent my application in May 2020 before reaching the 90 days of absence.

2) HO allowed me in having my biometrics in Rome. The following email address is dedicated to this kind of requests: 'NationalityBiometricsOverseas@homeoffice.gov.uk'. I booked my biometrics on this website '[url="https://hmpo.uk.tlscontact.com"][COLOR=#000000]Link'. Opposed to a UKVCAS, the 'Tlscontact center' does not scan documents.
      TLS handle mostly visa applications from abroad, the services they offer are not the same as those offered by UKCVAS in the UK.

3) I sent a physical copy of my documents to UKVI in Liverpool, as overseas applicants have no UKVCAS account.
      That's right, since UKVCAS only run centres in the UK.

4) After 8 months wait, I wrote to the 'Home Office' in order to have an update on my application situation.

5) They replied asking me whether I was back in UK or not. After my positive answer, my application was shortly approved
      Looks like the hold up was because they were unsure about the future intentions requirement, since you applied outside the UK.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

I would like to thank the staff for all the support given. I'll send a donation shortly. Thanks!
        This is very much appreciated!

Comment

Brilliant news!

Congratulations and thank you for your donation!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
          X