Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT UPDATE

There are provisions for late applications for those who missed the June 30th deadline. New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications have been published. They include Provisions allowing an absence of over 12 months for people with pre-settled status, a provision for a second absence of up to 12 months and for choosing to spend time out of the UK over Covid related issues.

See more
See less

Citizenship approved!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Citizenship approved!

Hey!

Just a massive thank you for all the help with all the detailed instructions, my timeline is as follows:
    Life in the UK test: 22/06/2020
    English Test: 29/01/2021
    Application Submitted: 08/03/2021 (all documents submitted online same day)
    Biometrics: 14/03/2021
    No approval email received
    Ceremony invitation by email: 14/06/2021

Also had 465 days outside the country in the last 5 years, provided all evidence I could to justify.

Couldn’t have done it without you, will make a donation on payday. Thank you all so much!!!

Originally posted by Planes2000 View Post
    Hey!

Just a massive thank you for all the help with all the detailed instructions, my timeline is as follows:

Also had 465 days outside the country in the last 5 years, provided all evidence I could to justify.
    Afternoon,

I'm very happy for you! Excellent news!

Couldn’t have done it without you, will make a donation on payday. Thank you all so much!!!
    This is very much appreciated!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Hey!

Brilliant news, congratulation and thank you for your donation, very much appreciated!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
      X