Please support us so we can help others

>> CLICK HERE TO START A NEW POST <<

(you need to log in to post)

Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT UPDATE

There are provisions for late applications for those who missed the June 30th deadline. New Covid provisions for EU Settlement applications have been published. They include Provisions allowing an absence of over 12 months for people with pre-settled status, a provision for a second absence of up to 12 months and for choosing to spend time out of the UK over Covid related issues.

See more
See less

British Citizen!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success British Citizen!

Hi,

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for the direct and indirect help, I had my ceremony this week and am now officially a British citizen
    My timeline:
    - Application submitted on 24 December 2020;
    - UKVCAS appointment attended on 20 January 2021;
    - Invitation letter for ceremony received on 7 May 2021;
    - Ceremony attended on 16 June 2021.

Thanks again, this forum is extremely useful, you're all doing a great job.

Francesco

Originally posted by effeant View Post
    Hi,

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for the direct and indirect help, I had my ceremony this week and am now officially a British citizen
    My timeline:

Morning,

I'm very happy to hear this, excellent news!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

If we have been of help, you may consider supporting us so we can help others: Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Originally posted by effeant View Post
        Hi,

My timeline:

Francesco
        Brilliant news, congratulations and thank you for your kind words.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
        X