X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success British citizenship successful

Hello everybody. Good news! Our application (my wife, my son and I) for naturalisation as a British Citizens has been successful. We are very grateful to you because this forum helped us to clarify all our doubts during the application process. On 4th February 2021 we had the UKVCAS appointment to submit the documents and provide the biometric data. Then, on 29th June 2021 (almost 5 months later) we got the letter from the Home Office approving the application. Finally we had our ceremony on 9th July! Thanks again for all your help! #yay

Originally posted by arteasado View Post
    Hello everybody. Good news! Our application (my wife, my son and I) for naturalisation as a British Citizens has been successful. We are very grateful to you because this forum helped us to clarify all our doubts during the application process. On 4th February 2021 we had the UKVCAS appointment to submit the documents and provide the biometric data. Then, on 29th June 2021 (almost 5 months later) we got the letter from the Home Office approving the application. Finally we had our ceremony on 9th July! Thanks again for all your help! #yay
    Morning,

That's brilliant news! A hat-trick!

I'm very happy for you!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

If we have been of help, you may consider supporting us so we can help others: Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Brilliant news, congratulations!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

I would also like to share my success story at receiving succesfully Birtish citizenship. Is this the place to post? (Apologies if I am on someone else's thread). Thank you for the UKOEN team for your wonderful support with my application! All the best.

Comment

Same here, as Margot88, I forgot to update the forum at time of citizenship ceremony (but I have donated to say thank you for all your help!!).

I applied in October and had biometric appointment in December 2020. Then received letter with successful outcome in January and had ceremony in May 2021.

I also would like to share my experience at the border, as I went abroad in May and returned in June, travelling on my Italian passport which is linked to the EUSS application. I had no probs at all at the border, coming back into the UK, as the border official said he could see my passport linked to the EUSS. I have asked him if I can carry on using my Italian passport to go in & out the country and he said I could do that no probs. Reason is that after having paid so much money to get the citizenship and having my current passport still valid for 6 years, I have decided not to apply for a British passport for now!!

Thanks again, UKCEN!!

Comment

Originally posted by lubru View Post
              Same here, as Margot88, I forgot to update the forum at time of citizenship ceremony (but I have donated to say thank you for all your help!!).

I applied in October and had biometric appointment in December 2020. Then received letter with successful outcome in January and had ceremony in May 2021.

I also would like to share my experience at the border, as I went abroad in May and returned in June, travelling on my Italian passport which is linked to the EUSS application. I had no probs at all at the border, coming back into the UK, as the border official said he could see my passport linked to the EUSS. I have asked him if I can carry on using my Italian passport to go in & out the country and he said I could do that no probs. Reason is that after having paid so much money to get the citizenship and having my current passport still valid for 6 years, I have decided not to apply for a British passport for now!!

Thanks again, UKCEN!!

wow that was a quick application. congrats. shame my own wasnt that quick at least praying that i get an answer before 11th of August as if i do get my answer by than it will be a great birthday gift for myself. hahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Site Admin View Post
                If we have been of help, you may consider supporting us so we can help others: Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
                Done!

Comment

Done!
                  This means a lot to us! Much appreciated!

Comment

I've copied the above responses to the relevant threads, all now moved to the successes area as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X