X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I made a mistake

Hello, I have applied for british citizenship online and on the following question i answered "no":
    "Have you ever made immigration application before?"
    And now I think I made a mistake because I have applied and obtained settled status more than a year ago.
    Did I make a mistake answering "no" ? And if it is a mistake what I have to do now? I'm very worried.
    Thanks.
    ​​​​​

Originally posted by Oneperson View Post
    Hello, I have applied for british citizenship online and on the following question i answered "no":
    "Have you ever made immigration application before?"
    And now I think I made a mistake because I have applied and obtained settled status more than a year ago.
    Did I make a mistake answering "no" ? And if it is a mistake what I have to do now? I'm very worried.
    Thanks.
    ​​​​​
    Morning,

It's an easy mistake to make, and you would have had to provide details of your settled status in order to apply anyway, so I can't see this being an issue at all.

If you have already submitted the form but not had your biometrics appointment, you can always write a brief note in your cover letter to say you neglected to fill this in on the form but you are providing your settled status details anyway.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

I have submitted my form and I had my biometric appointment on 16th January 2021.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Oneperson View Post
        I have submitted my form and I had my biometric appointment on 16th January 2021.
        Thanks
        In that case, it's probably a bit late for a cover letter, as they've probably receieved all your documents, however, as you are providing proof of settled status anyway, this shouldn't be an issue, as they will have the details of the application.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
        X