X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for the language test B1

Hi, I'm in the process of applying to do a language test. There is a requirement to fill in your name middle name and surname and that this has to be the same as in the identification documents. So I thought I take my German passport and a bank statement along. In my passport the name is listed Surname, middle name christian name. My bank statement has just got the initials on christian name and middle name initial then Surname. And from what I read you're supposed to bring an original from the bank not a printout from the internet. Question what should I do about the order of middle name, Christian name, surname . Should I go for the way it is in the passport or the way the initials are on my bank statements. Feel a bit silly really but don't want to do anything wrong.

You may want to contact the test centre helpline to ask the what would be acceptable to them.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
    X