X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's name in AN form

I have already submitted my AN form online and I entered my mother's married name only. This is probably a mistake, but the form didn't specify 'maiden' or birth name and I wanted to enter the info that's in her ID and passport. Firstly, do you think it's a problem? Secondly, should I say something about this in my cover letter? Anything else, that I haven't thought of? I haven't booked the UKVCAS appointment yet. Thank you very much.

Originally posted by EK101 View Post
    I have already submitted my AN form online and I entered my mother's married name only. This is probably a mistake, but the form didn't specify 'maiden' or birth name and I wanted to enter the info that's in her ID and passport. Firstly, do you think it's a problem? Secondly, should I say something about this in my cover letter? Anything else, that I haven't thought of? I haven't booked the UKVCAS appointment yet. Thank you very much.
    I doubt this would be an issue, as you say, it doesn't ask for a specific name, nor for previous ones, and there is no requirement to send in parents' ID documents for an adult AN application.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Thank you, that would be great. I noticed (too late), that the old paper form said "your mother's full name and maiden name." I thought perhaps the names of both parents are included in the Naturalisation Certificate. I've tried to search for this information, but I couldn't find it.

Comment

I hope you feel reassured. May I close this post?

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Thank you, yes, it can be closed.

Comment

Working...
          X