Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturalisation

I am sorry to be such a pain, but I have a few questions again:
    When filling the AN form, at the question about other immigration application: Does applying for a Accession Worker Card ( back in 2008) ( Purple Card for Romanian and Bulgarian citizens) is counted as a previous immigration application?
    and if so , do I need to specify this , though has been done 11 years ago?
    As for question : Have you been known under different name? Shall I specify my maiden name? Because 3 question later they are actually asking what was my maiden name? Shall I put it down on each section?
    I know that I may be stressing out with so many questions, but I want to make sure that I submit the right answers.
    kindest regards to whom it may concern and many many thanks

The STRESS in person again

Comment

• Site Admin
      Site Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha, don't worry!

Originally posted by Kara_mika View Post
    I am sorry to be such a pain, but I have a few questions again:
    When filling the AN form, at the question about other immigration application: Does applying for a Accession Worker Card ( back in 2008) ( Purple Card for Romanian and Bulgarian citizens) is counted as a previous immigration application?
    and if so , do I need to specify this , though has been done 11 years ago?
    As the documents were required to be able to work, I'd say they would count. Fortunately this part of the form is flexible and only asks for details "if known". The cover letter and/or additional info section can be used to provide details.

As for question : Have you been known under different name? Shall I specify my maiden name? Because 3 question later they are actually asking what was my maiden name? Shall I put it down on each section?
    The question about other names does have Marriage or civil partnership as an option, so that would be the thing to choose.

I know that I may be stressing out with so many questions, but I want to make sure that I submit the right answers.
    kindest regards to whom it may concern and many many thanks
    You're very welcome, and we are the same people as on the group.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
    X