Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentina83
    started a topic UK Naturalisation

UK Naturalisation

1) I have 2 referees both of them are British. One is a professional and is my current boss the other is my previous colleague who is retired at the moment. Are both respecting the requirements of referee?

2) "Have you made any previous UK Immigration applications in the UK"......Can I consider my document of PR one of them? (I'm a EEA member). should I answer yes?

3 )'Trips outside the UK' .......I put all the trips since 2014 (5 years in total). Should be enough?

4) "Employer History" .......I provides all the information since I start living in the UK in 2012, I don't need 10 years history, isn't it?

• Site Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Valentina83 View Post
    Thank you for you're reply. I need just a clarification about the 5 years trips outside uk. When they ask the last 5 years they mean the last 5 years FROM NOW? from the time I start doing the application? 2019-2018-2017-2016-2015?
    From the date the application is submitted, it is possible to "work" on the form for a very long time before submitting it, I've had a dummy run going for the purpose of doing screenshots and answering queries, since they introduced the online form over a year ago, so you can see how it couldn't be the date you start filling it in...

Leave a comment:

• Valentina83
    replied
    Thank you for you're reply. I need just a clarification about the 5 years trips outside uk. When they ask the last 5 years they mean the last 5 years FROM NOW? from the time I start doing the application? 2019-2018-2017-2016-2015?

Leave a comment:

• Site Admin
    replied
    4) "Employer History" .......I provides all the information since I start living in the UK in 2012, I don't need 10 years history, isn't it?
    We have covered that here: Employment history - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

...where it says:

You must provide details of your employment history for the 10 years preceding the date of application. If you have been in the UK for less than 10 years, you only need to provide it for the years you have been here.

Leave a comment:

• Site Admin
    replied
    3 )'Trips outside the UK' .......I put all the trips since 2014 (5 years in total). Should be enough?
    For those not married to a British citizen, the relevant period is the last 5 years, see this regarding trips: Absences and citizenship applications - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Leave a comment:

• Site Admin
    replied
    2) "Have you made any previous UK Immigration applications in the UK"......Can I consider my document of PR one of them? (I'm a EEA member). should I answer yes?
    We have covered that question here: Previous immigration applications - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Leave a comment:

• Site Admin
    replied
    1) I have 2 referees both of them are British. One is a professional and is my current boss the other is my previous colleague who is retired at the moment. Are both respecting the requirements of referee?
    The referee requirements are clearly detailed here: Who can be a referee? - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

See this regarding professional referees: Professional referees - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Leave a comment:

Working...
X