X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trips outside uk

Hi I have entered 30 lines of trips outside the uk and now I am stucked I cannot add any more line in the system (I have still 3 to add) what should I do ?

Hello, do we need to declare if we are outside the country just for 1 day for example departing 06/07 and returning 08/07 (only the 7/07 I was outside the country). Do we need to declare these short trip? Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lise2020 View Post
      Hi I have entered 30 lines of trips outside the uk and now I am stucked I cannot add any more line in the system (I have still 3 to add) what should I do ?
      Hello, do we need to declare if we are outside the country just for 1 day for example departing 06/07 and returning 08/07 (only the 7/07 I was outside the country). Do we need to declare these short trip? Many thanks
      Hello,

I have consolidated both posts here to keep it all together.

We have covered all this here: Absences and citizenship applications - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

...where you'll see:

Only whole days of absence are counted, not the day when you leave the country or when you return. For example, if you take the Eurostar to Paris on Saturday and come back on Sunday, you’d have 0 days absent from the UK. If you leave on Friday, you’d have just a one day absence.

The updated version of the AN form says: “You do not need to tell us about trips of 2 days or less.” That would be because they would be counted as a zero days absence as above.

[...]

If you need to attach a list or spreadsheet to the online form because you have more than the 30 trips the form allows, you can use the cover letter and/or additional information section on the form to refer to this attachment. There is a character limit for the additional info box, making it impractical to list lots of extra trips.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

We have put together the following resources which should be your starting point.Also refer to this post: Issues, mistakes, errors and ommisions

....and, before going further, you should also be aware of the potential impact on family members you may wish to sponsor in the future.

Please note that, if applying with settled status, it may also be necessary to show you were exercising treaty rights for the previous 3 or 5 years, as noted here:
        Employment, financial requirements and treaty rights for citizenship - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Thank you so much. Please could you clarify for the spreadsheet with additional trip to attach where is the cover letter and/or additional information section on the Online form? I can’t see it... is it after I paid and submitted my candidacy?

Comment

Thank you so much. Please could you clarify for the spreadsheet with additional trip to attach where is the cover letter and/or a dditional information section on the Online form? I can’t see it... is it after I paid and submitted my candidacy?
            You will not find these documents in the online application form. These are documents you need to set up (on Excel/Word) then upload as files to your application after you paid and submitted the application.

More info about absences and how to deal with the listing in this post: Absences and citizenship applications - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Here is the process after the submission clarified in steps:
            Submitting the form and booking your UKVCAS appointment - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Hi in the employment details section for current employment they ask the tax office reference number. I just wanted to check if they are asking the employer paye reference OR the employee works/ payroll number. Thanks a lot

Comment

I’m about to submit my application (and make the payment). I can’t access the step 6. ‘Further actions’ before I make the payment. I don’t want to be caught off guard. What do they ask in the further actions section ? Do we need to go to a ‘physical appointment’ within a certain number of days? with Christmas and covid and the mandatory quarantine when coming back in the uk I don’t want to not be able to go to the appointment because I’m in quarantine. Please could you give all the information about that they ask after the payment?

Comment

Hi in the employment details section for current employment they ask the tax office reference number. I just wanted to check if they are asking the employer paye reference OR the employee works/ payroll number. Thanks a lot
                  Morning,

I've moved your posts to this thread to keep it all together.

We've covered that here: Occupation and tax office questions - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

...where we have:
                  Tax office reference

To find out which HMRC Tax Office deals with your tax issues look at a recent payslip. You will see a PAYE reference.

If you are/were self-employed, use your UTR.

If you were both employed and self-employed, you can insert PAYE reference and UTR so they can check whatever they want and satisfy themselves that you are compliant.

Comment

I’m about to submit my application (and make the payment). I can’t access the step 6. ‘Further actions’ before I make the payment. I don’t want to be caught off guard. What do they ask in the further actions section ? Do we need to go to a ‘physical appointment’ within a certain number of days? with Christmas and covid and the mandatory quarantine when coming back in the uk I don’t want to not be able to go to the appointment because I’m in quarantine. Please could you give all the information about that they ask after the payment?
                    Yes, you will need to book an appointment, but you can only do that once you've submitted and pay. Our recommendation would be to leave it till after Christmas, for parctical reasons, as there's likely to be reduced appointments, etc. So best to leave the submission till next year, the form can be kept alive indefinitely by logging in regularly, without submitting it, I've kept a dummy run going for nearly 3 years.

The process is here: Submitting and booking your appointment

This doesn't apply to German nationals but I've checked your profile and you are not German.

Comment

Hi there,

Just adding to the previous post, as a German national, I need have submitted my application by the 31st of December, correct?

The steps with getting the referees to sign their form (I have all their info), biometric data, and the appointment come later.

I will be away from December 21st - January 4th, but I want to make sure I've submitted what is required to be counted as submitted in the eyes of the German authorities.

Thanking you very much for all your help

Comment

Originally posted by Smarah View Post
                        Hi there,

Just adding to the previous post, as a German national, I need have submitted my application by the 31st of December, correct?

The steps with getting the referees to sign their form (I have all their info), biometric data, and the appointment come later.

I will be away from December 21st - January 4th, but I want to make sure I've submitted what is required to be counted as submitted in the eyes of the German authorities.

Thanking you very much for all your help
                        Correct.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                        X