X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof for level of English

Hi! I have a master degree from USA and I was wondering if I need to get an Academic Qualification Level Statement (AQUALS) by Ecctis confirming the degree in UK or it would not be necessary. Thanks!

Originally posted by Vivi2021 View Post
    Hi! I have a master degree from USA and I was wondering if I need to get an Academic Qualification Level Statement (AQUALS) by Ecctis confirming the degree in UK or it would not be necessary. Thanks!
    Afternoon,

Unfortuntely you will still need the statement of equivalence that the degree was at UK level. If you look here: Visas and Nationality Services

...you'll see the price is:
    Service (English proficiency) £140.00 + VAT*

That makes it more expensive than the £150 language test fee!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

We have put together the following resources which should be your starting point:Also refer to this post: Issues, mistakes, errors and ommisions

....and, before going further, you should also be aware of the potential impact on family members you may wish to sponsor in the future.

Please note that it may also be necessary to show you were exercising treaty rights for the previous 3 or 5 years, as noted here:
      Employment, financial requirements and treaty rights for citizenship - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
      X