Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useful Information Template of email to contact HO after 6months

Hi,
    6 months have passed and still
    no answer. I did received a later 1 month and half ago saying that the 6 months will to be achieved .
    Now I am ready to send them
    an email to HO.
    anyone has a template of what to write to HO after 6months being polite and persistent as it was advised please ?

It will be very helpful.

Thank you so much

Originally posted by SSTM
    Hi,
    6 months have passed and still
    no answer. I did received a later 1 month and half ago saying that the 6 months will to be achieved .
    Now I am ready to send them
    an email ?
    anyone has a template of what to write to HO after 6months ??
    Morning,

There isn't really a template, it's just a question of contacting them to enquiry about the progress of the application, what you say would depend on what the letter you mention above said, did it say they would be able to process the application within 6 months or did it say the opposite, that it would take longer in this case?

Some people have also decided to contact their MPs.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Thank you. I contactes the home office using FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk.
      they replied to me last evening saying that a decision was made and that the letter was sent you the 30th of October and that it can take 21days to arrive ( really ! ) so now just going to wait every day more stressed for the letter! Really hope it’s positive and I can vote in the next election ! will keep you updated Guys !
      Thanks again !

Comment

Originally posted by SSTM View Post
        Thank you. I contactes the home office using FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk.
        It looks like this is another email address we didn't know about, I will include it in our resources now we know it works.

Originally posted by SSTM View Post
        they replied to me last evening saying that a decision was made and that the letter was sent you the 30th of October and that it can take 21days to arrive ( really ! ) so now just going to wait every day more stressed for the letter! Really hope it’s positive and I can vote in the next election ! will keep you updated Guys !
        Thanks again !
        This is great news! Think positive! Refused applications don't usually take over six months to get refused, all the ones I've seen in the last 3 years where they've gone over six months have been successful. It's not unusual for Home Office letters to take a couple of weeks to arrive.

Looking forward to your #yay post very soon!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
        X