X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting time for AN application

Hi, I know that this is a common question and that it is likely that I will get the same answer that I have been reading in the forum/on Facebook, but is there a way to get any update about an AN application? I noted nationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk in an earlier post, is this useful to send them an email? I applied online and submitted all my docs 12th Feb via UKVCAS and have still now news...that's about 3 and a half months now and my friend who applied 1 month later has already had her letter! My situation is straightforward so I didn't expect to have to wait so long..I know what is posted is biased towards people who get an answer and that many more are waiting, just a bit impatient now! Thanks a lot for running this forum it's really useful.

Originally posted by Angryfrenchy View Post
    Hi, I know that this is a common question and that it is likely that I will get the same answer that I have been reading in the forum/on Facebook, but is there a way to get any update about an AN application?
    You will get the same answer not only because this forum is run by the same admins, but also because our answers are based on Home Office policy. They allow themselves up to six months to process all applications (other than those under the settlement scheme), therefore it's not possible to contact them to enquiry about an application until after six months have passed.

I noted nationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk in an earlier post, is this useful to send them an email?
    Not really, as above.

I applied online and submitted all my docs 12th Feb via UKVCAS and have still now news...that's about 3 and a half months now and my friend who applied 1 month later has already had her letter!
    The time frames can depend on a number of variables, including some related to the caseworker such as how much work they have, how efficient they are, whether they are off sick or on leave, etc.
    My situation is straightforward so I didn't expect to have to wait so long..I know what is posted is biased towards people who get an answer and that many more are waiting, just a bit impatient now! Thanks a lot for running this forum it's really useful.
    The average waiting times are here just for statistical purposes: UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
    X